Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Payment via credit card was why I liked it and I didn't mind paying a premium to do so either, although I do understand it made more work for Tracy. I seem to remember him saying that it took him 2-3x the time to process orders using Alibaba than ordering direct.
Ah ok, so crypto and bank transfer are just more efficient for him? not necessarily for us tho

Can someone tell
Me now to order from QSC

Thanks
First you have to subscribe to tacy onlyfans and then you give them your telephone number where you will wait a few days for a pimp to call you and disclose a location to meet up with only Chinese money.

Nah seriously go to the price list and look at it and you will find how to order...

Any chance for Cjc 1259 No DAC 5mg? Are planning to produce also HGH frag? Are you also planning to produce HGH Frag? I remember it used to be available, but over time it disappeared.

Mad respect to Connor he puts his ego to the side in his quest for knowledge
I'll joke around about the guy, But he's a good sport about all the jokes about him.

I stand by my statement that I think he suffers from amnesia. But he's a decent lad regardless

If I win the lottery Connor, My first expense will be towards your brain surgery.

I'll joke around about the guy, But he's a good sport about all the jokes about him.

I stand by my statement that I think he suffers from amnesia. But he's a decent lad regardless

If I win the lottery Connor, My first expense will be towards your brain surgery.
"What do you mean expense? Must be something financial"