Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Contacted QSC on whatsapp and email, three days no response yet, anyone else experiencing the same?
Yes, they are swamped clearly but seem to be doing their best. I have waited way way longer than three days for a reply, but received one today and it was kind and seems like they will be solving my problem. But yeah, three days is nothing in comparison.
Something Tracy mentioned yesterday is if you make multiple emails it keeps sending you to the back of the list because he replies to the oldest ones first if that helps

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals Good evening. What impurity analysis do you perform on your raw API and / or finished product batches?

Have you had a 3rd party analytical lab perform a non targeted impurity screen using GCMS (LCMS as well for higher BP impurities)? Metals screen with ICP? I understand you don't possess these tools in house from your intro posts. Is that still correct?

Yes I understand most subscribers now do purity checks on raws and finished products via HPLC. I want to understand how you are raising the bar for harm reduction with impurity analysis (in addition to purity analysis).

Thank you in advance for your thoughts.
Addressing just one of your points, Janoshik did his own personal testing for metals in the past and across a wide variety of vendors never found anything so he doesn't offer the test because it doesn't seem to have value. Can safely assume that various metal contamination don't seem to be present in AAS.

In general, no vendor is doing impurity testing for other things, including QSC, other than HGH dimer testing. That testing would cost an additional $80-120 for each contaminant and not enough people are willing to foot that bill for testing labs to do that.

If you are interested in it, right now the best option is to get FDA-approved pharma versions from outfits like Defy Medical / etc. You may also be able to pay for limited additional QA/QC testing yourself from Jan or find other labs which can do this.

Do they ever respond to DMs because I don't know what their current email address is. I looked back at previous posts and the last email was a .cn. Is this right?

Hey GSC, my order has been delivered but I have no way of knowing which peptide is which. I ordered CJC-1295 no dac, Ipamorelin, Epitalon, MOTs-C, and GHRP-6. Can you tell me which is which please? 2 of the boxes have the same color blue tops. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_8837.jpeg
    IMG_8837.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 197
Hey GSC, my order has been delivered but I have no way of knowing which peptide is which. I ordered CJC-1295 no dac, Ipamorelin, Epitalon, MOTs-C, and GHRP-6. Can you tell me which is which please? 2 of the boxes have the same color blue tops. Thanks
Ask him through email, it has been said multiple times.

Blue is Semaglutide, orange is hgh, white is HCG, yellow is cat piss.

It maybe it's not.

Instead of him saying send me $xyz to this wallet he should specify the amount of BTC.

This happened to me with another source recently. The amount of BTC I sent was worth less USD by the time everything went through, but it was a small difference and that source ate the cost.

Specifying the BTC would've prevented this. You'd probably have to pay within a certain time frame.

Check your packs for labels and then re-read past correspondence with the source via email.

Codes are right on the brown boxes the kits come in?? I mean u can almost figure what is , it’s half in the code .. I don’t get how so many posts are people asking what’s what??? I mean he even emails u sometimes before it arrives what’s what …

This happened to me with another source recently. The amount of BTC I sent was worth less USD by the time everything went through, but it was a small difference and that source ate the cost.

Specifying the BTC would've prevented this. You'd probably have to pay within a certain time frame.

So what amount of BTC do they specify? They don't know because they don't know when your transfer will go through, which is in your control because you set the fee. But sources should be accepting lightning transfers and there wouldn't be any problems. Get with the times.

Check your packs for labels and then re-read past correspondence with the source via email.
If there were any labels in the box then I guess Customs wanted them more than I did?
IMG_8841.jpeg
Codes are right on the brown boxes the kits come in?? I mean u can almost figure what is , it’s half in the code .. I don’t get how so many posts are people asking what’s what??? I mean he even emails u sometimes before it arrives what’s what
I ordered thru Whatsapp and after sending him my funds the only other communication iv had with him is when I requested my shipping #. And there isn’t a code written on the box.
Iv tried messaging him thru Whatsapp already but haven’t heard anything back from him yet. Was hoping he would either respond on here or someone could help out.

So what amount of BTC do they specify? They don't know because they don't know when your transfer will go through, which is in your control because you set the fee. But sources should be accepting lightning transfers and there wouldn't be any problems. Get with the times.

I don't know, man. I just felt like a real shitbird when I sent $20 extra via BTC but it ended up $20 under after conversion. Fortunately, it was a source I've ordered from before and they didn't fuck me over (they actually completely covered the difference).

Maybe lightning could've prevented this.

Been a couple days but Tracy said he’d get to the WhatsApp messages this weekend so I’m not stressing
I still haven't gotten a reply to an email I sent last year, hyuk hyuk hyuk.

I totally understand that between the sale and the holidays there's probably a flood of order requests, but I certainly hope Tracy makes good on the sale prices for order requests that were actually emailed / sent during the sale. If we don't get the sale discounts just because QSC was slow to reply, that would be pretty bullshit imo

I don't know, man. I just felt like a real shitbird when I sent $20 extra via BTC but it ended up $20 under after conversion. Fortunately, it was a source I've ordered from before and they didn't fuck me over (they actually completely covered the difference).

Maybe lightning could've prevented this.

that's how much you should pay for fees