Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

I placed a +3k ordered Dec 17 and still haven't received a tracking number. Following Tracy's advice and not messaging on WhatsApp but .. 20 days without a response. I know the replies to this will be to wait but if you were sitting where I am, waiting on a response, wouldn't you'd be concerned too?
I ordered in November during Black Friday, and then it just showed up 4 weeks later. Have patience, it will come

Normally there's a single digit number under each if the white boxes. 1,2,3.... The numbers correspond to the original order. Do if you originally via Whatsapp submitted your order as
Cjc
Ipa
Etc then 1 weighs be the first line, and so on.
Thank you!

For the emails, I am on yesterday's emails, about 250 email left.

So if you say you sent an email beginning of the week, or earlier and haven't got a reply, it means your email didn't go through, or missed, or just waiting for tracking number that I don't have it yet to send it to you.

Since today is the last day for promo via emails, emails are prioritized, once done, I'll move to answers your whatsaaps; so please be patient, I am trying my best, probably gonna be over 550-600 whatsaap once I finish the emails, as it's already more than 400 new whatsaap since a day and half:

View attachment 274039

If I spend only 1 minute per mail/whatsaap, that's more than 8 hours of work left, still have to eat, lift and read your comments here.

And we also have some more good news, plenty of raws now available in USA warehouse : test e, test c, susta, test p, tren e, tren a, mast p, primo, winstrol, anadrol, dianabol, oxandrolone, telmisartan, tadalafil, sildenafil and DNP .

We also restocked 5 kits HGH packs in USA warehouse.
You don't need to eat, lift, or use the bathroom. Stop thinking only of yourself

In 1 hour, the promo sales via email will end (midnight china time).

The promo sales via whatsaap will continue during the weekend.

I replied to all emails, except today's (friday) emails (china time).

So all emails received today (Friday) will enjoy the promo sales, even if I reply to during sunday or so.

In one hour, the new emails will have only the option of off-promo prices, or switch to whatsaap.

Last edited:
Still waiting on an order that was shipped in the beginning of November. It's in an endless update loop at the same facility...

Same. Really want to send over my order for the new years sale. Hesitant only because tracking( for black Friday sale) just says "preparing to dispatch item" for the last 10 days

Guys, from my experience I can tell you that aside from *time* - you will get your belongings(so long as it's in the country and/or you paid insurance)

Make the order - get the big deals. Just have to be patient is all.

Where else you getting quality GH for $36/100iu?

You guys may want to consider starting a support group so you can do talk therapy since I am shaking the foundations of your current worldview. Meanwhile you are spamming this poor thread owned by this kind and gracious anabolic therapy provider. My questions are succinct and clear.
Dude if you don’t like it go somewhere else fucking shit it’s been 2 pages now of reading your goddamn complaining about absolutely nothing. You’re too boring to be talking this much.

If Tracy is expecting results from Jano soon on several items BPC157 being one of them...can we put it on the order? It's not available US domestic, and crossed out on Intl list.
@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
Tracy stopped selling products before getting Jane results because of the clusterfucks it raised. He tried "buy at your own risk, this is not yet tested" warnings (I think maybe still had the 85% guarantee?) but a lot of random people here got pretty worked up about things that were sold before results came in and then results came in less than perfect and there was a big outcry about shitty business practices.

Too many customers aren't paying attention and can't responsibly buy pre-QA/QC products, it's hard for Tracy to know which customers are competent to make that choice for themselves, so he just stopped doing it altogether.

Addressing just one of your points, Janoshik did his own personal testing for metals in the past and across a wide variety of vendors never found anything so he doesn't offer the test because it doesn't seem to have value. Can safely assume that various metal contamination don't seem to be present in AAS.

In general, no vendor is doing impurity testing for other things, including QSC, other than HGH dimer testing. That testing would cost an additional $80-120 for each contaminant and not enough people are willing to foot that bill for testing labs to do that.

If you are interested in it, right now the best option is to get FDA-approved pharma versions from outfits like Defy Medical / etc. You may also be able to pay for limited additional QA/QC testing yourself from Jan or find other labs which can do this.
Thanks for your note.

You can read more on the background on what I am proposing here:

Yes Jano still offers metals testing via ICP. The bigger question is impurity analysis that will expand current scope of UGL testing for API ID and purity only.

I appreciate your time. I well aware of compounding pharmacy situation in the US with respect to AAS.

Thanks for your note.

Yes Jano still offers metals testing via ICP. The bigger question is impurity analysis that will expand current scope of UGL testing for API ID and purity only.

I appreciate your time. I well aware of compounding pharmacy situation in the US with respect to AAS.
FWIW I'm interested in similar topics. It would be "nice" to get a list of all the QA/QC things that FDA-approved drugs get tested for, and slowly grow the availability of those tests for customers/vendors/distributors/manufacturers who want to pay for it.

I understand why the USA doesn't have these services for controlled substances (I disagree with both "prohibition" and the myriad of ways that it hinders harm-reduction services...but I understand it).

Some things that keep me up at night though:

1) The FDA is currently doing a surprisingly shitty job[0] protecting over-paying consumers from very, very basic problems with drugs, increasingly so as more and more "FDA-approved" manufacturing facilities are built in India.

2) We don't have *any* consumer-facing services which even offer basic purity/dose testing for unregulated supplements like creatine / omega-3's / multi-vitamins.

It's crazy to me that I can get Janoshik to affordably test my AAS but can't get anyone to test my fish oil pills or vitamin C pills.

0 (FDA doing shitty job lately): https://web.archive.org/web/20231211040435/https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2023-12-05/pentagon-is-skeptical-of-cheap-generic-drugs-approved-by-the-fda?embedded-checkout=true (The Pentagon Wants to Root Out Shoddy Drugs. The FDA Is In Its Way.)

In 1 hour, the promo sales via email will end (midnight china time).

The promo sales via whatsaap will continue during the weekend.

I replied to all emails, except today's (friday) emails (china time).

So all emails received today (Friday) will enjoy the promo sales, even if I reply to during sunday or so.

In one hour, the new emails will have only the option of off-promo prices, or switch to whatsaap.
I sent the hash ID for payments on Whatsapp Wednesday morning. They haven't been read tho. I know you're busy, just making sure they're not overlooked.

You read nothing of the sort. Keep up. Let me know you need help finding and comprehending what I did write.
You will not find any heavy metal residues in their stuff. Janoshik once had a post about it. It's so rare that even testing for it does not make any sense other than burning a hell of a lot money for these lab tests.

You will not find any heavy metal residues in their stuff. Janoshik once had a post about it. It's so rare that even testing for it does not make any sense other than burning a hell of a lot money for these lab tests.

My proposal below (see bold)...

I disagree that it is impractical and unrealistic to test for heavy metals and perform non targeted impurity analysis plus basic endotoxin screen for each finished batch. My hypothesis is that it is realistic and practical. I want to make it part of the cost of doing business. Will the customer agree as they become educated with new data?

Initially the impurity work is going to take some iteration as I don't think we have ever seen HR-LCMS applied to the latter analysis for UGL. GCMS yes. But as Jano has stated GCMS is limited by impurity boiling point.
The real learning will be from including impurity ID and analysis along with existing API ID and purity. Hence the customer will come to understand what that other 1 to 5% is that comes along for the ride with the API.

And on your metals point I conceded that may be a non issue (has been in the past)...
Agreed on the heavy metals. I don't think that is a major concern but always good to trust but verify. The larger part of this (impurity ID) has not been properly discussed or analyzed. Hence my questions.

Thank you for your comments.

Last edited:
Thanks for your note.

In your experience when a substance tests at 98-99%, what is the other 1-2% typically?
Please give some examples of different types of materials and also how the impurities most likely got there.

Last edited: