Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

FWIW I'm interested in similar topics. It would be "nice" to get a list of all the QA/QC things that FDA-approved drugs get tested for, and slowly grow the availability of those tests for customers/vendors/distributors/manufacturers who want to pay for it.

I understand why the USA doesn't have these services for controlled substances (I disagree with both "prohibition" and the myriad of ways that it hinders harm-reduction services...but I understand it).

Some things that keep me up at night though:

1) The FDA is currently doing a surprisingly shitty job[0] protecting over-paying consumers from very, very basic problems with drugs, increasingly so as more and more "FDA-approved" manufacturing facilities are built in India.

2) We don't have *any* consumer-facing services which even offer basic purity/dose testing for unregulated supplements like creatine / omega-3's / multi-vitamins.

It's crazy to me that I can get Janoshik to affordably test my AAS but can't get anyone to test my fish oil pills or vitamin C pills.

0 (FDA doing shitty job lately): https://web.archive.org/web/20231211040435/https://www.bloomberg.com/news/features/2023-12-05/pentagon-is-skeptical-of-cheap-generic-drugs-approved-by-the-fda?embedded-checkout=true (The Pentagon Wants to Root Out Shoddy Drugs. The FDA Is In Its Way.)
Shut the hell up bro. You will make that idiot keep spamming heavy metal testing blah blah blah.

Shut the hell up bro. You will make that idiot keep spamming heavy metal testing blah blah blah.

Yeah I mean we all "know" there's no "heavy metals" in our AAS based on Jano's testing, except @readalot . I'm surprised to hear that Jano does actually offer that heavy metal testing though, so if @readalot cares, he should put his money where his mouth is and get the testing if it's what he cares about.

I'm more concerned with other impurities personally. Particularly peptides, where small changes in the peptide can still be biologically active. Or things as basic as the pH of NAD+, which we've had issues with here this past year. I recognize and accept that these are the types of things which will oftenest be tested in a non-FDA product, and that I want all of it, I can just get an FDA test.

But the question of "which additional testing could be valuable?" is always on my mind. For example, the decomposition rate of T3 or T4 in solution and suspension -- I can only measure with a resolution of 100mcg so I have to prepare a month's worth at a time (involving throwing out 90+% of the product to get a reasonable precision for low doses like 15 micrograms per day). I sometimes wonder if the T3/T4 degrades in 7 days, 30 days, 365 days, or longer, once it's put into a suspension or solution.

Just got my black Friday order that had to be reshipped. Packaging was MUCH better than every other previous order I placed with them. I hope they continue with this packaging method.

Did Tracy turn scammer? Had a supposed package in Jamaica NY since November

Jamaica is Customs

If you mean the label created in Jamaica, mine said that too but then another label was put over it and it came from LA customs

That first tracking label never updated once

Jamaica is Customs

If you mean the label created in Jamaica, mine said that too but then another label was put over it and it came from LA customs

WEIRD, especially the Alibaba refund stuff I can’t understand for shit.

Jamaica is Customs

You need to enter your tracking number here and choose Ltexp as the carrier. It will give you the correct tracking information, not the fake Jamaica NY info.

Last edited:
In your experience when a substance tests at 98-99%, what is the other 1-2% typically?
Please give some examples of different types of materials and also how the impurities most likely got there.
The other percent or two is improperly formed peptide. Not heavy metals, endotoxins, or mannitol.