Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

H
Have sent multiple emails and whatsapp messages, awaiting response since Tuesday
So he answers his messages and emails in a top down fashion… oldest to newest… sooo: everytime you send another message or email, you put yourself at the bottom of the list

In your experience when a substance tests at 98-99%, what is the other 1-2% typically?
Please give some examples of different types of materials and also how the impurities most likely got there.
Any pure substance will test in the high 99.x% range. It's not possible to see 100%.

First you have to subscribe to tacy onlyfans and then you give them your telephone number where you will wait a few days for a pimp to call you and disclose a location to meet up with only Chinese money.

Nah seriously go to the price list and look at it and you will find how to order...
Lolol

Did Tracy turn scammer? Had a supposed package in Jamaica NY since November
Mine was stuck in Jamaica, NY for 2 months but I did eventually get it. Apparently the shipping partner they use will scan the barcode for the label even though it's still in China

Plus there is a +/- 5% margin of error. Hell even pharma shit has a +/- 10% margin
Mixing up purity with potency/API product concentration.

The former (magin of error) is a confidence limit on the measured purity (i.e. 96% +/- 5%).

The later relates to potency and AUC (area under the curve)...bioequivalence is the term for generics.

No legitimate pharma product is using an API with 90% purity (sterochemistry arguments/optical activity caveat).

Last edited:
In your experience when a substance tests at 98-99%, what is the other 1-2% typically?
Please give some examples of different types of materials and also how the impurities most likely got there.
I started an answer to your excellent questions in my Source QC thread. Will post examples in the future based on published chemical synthesis procedures.