Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I don't know what this screenshot it but it looks like something that shouldn't be posted here .....
@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
Tracy, you been hacked on Whatsapp?
Sent my sale order in last night and received the following this morning for my crypto order.

Yes, it’s the correct Whatsapp number. Same one on the price list. Same one I always use.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
Tracy, you been hacked on Whatsapp?
Sent my sale order in last night and received the following this morning for my crypto order.

Yes, it’s the correct Whatsapp number. Same one on the price list. Same one I always use.

View attachment 274195
That's the correct account# for bank transfer option, they probably just had a mixup and sent you wrong payment instructions. A bad ctrl+c, ctrl+v most likely

Crap, I just paid today with the same wallet as Wed WhatsApp message since I didn’t get a response yet and still wanted the sales promo prices. Tracy has the wallet addy changed since wendsday?

Because of this behavior we are delayed. Patience !

I am on whatsaaps ! everyone will get his share of the cake, just wait. I can't answer 800 message at one time.

View attachment 274135
In my past orders I would reply with a thank you after the tracking number and a thank you after delivery but seeing you have so many emails to deal with I haven't sent any thank you's with my latest order, but I am still appreciative of the easy order process I just wont clog up your emails with any unneeded messages.

Anyone seen this shit before?
old woman loop GIF

Mixing up purity with potency/API product concentration.

The former (magin of error) is a confidence limit on the measured purity (i.e. 96% +/- 5%).

The later relates to potency and AUC (area under the curve)...bioequivalence is the term for generics.

No legitimate pharma product is using an API with 90% purity (sterochemistry arguments/optical activity caveat).
"No legitimate Pharma product"

https://archive.is/QI6Nc

Last edited:
It's worse because this doesn't even have a coherent topic. It's just people getting randomly triggered by stupid shit and coming up with stupid responses that often have little to do with what they got triggered by.

The problem is people get triggered and hold that grudge bringing it to other threads. I'm all for a little smack talk but at least keep it in the originating thread.