Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

No problem.
But What is when I ordered The Discounted products and get an answer After monday? Will he increase The Price Then? @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals
I'm not Tracy but our messages should be timestamped so we should be okay. He said everyone would get a piece of the pie or cake. I messaged Wednesdays with no reply. I'm not worried yet.
Edit: I inadvertently bumped my order by trying to add Semax so that doesn't help.

I'm not Tracy but our messages should be timestamped so we should be okay. He said everyone would get a piece of the pie or cake. I messaged Wednesdays with no reply. I'm not worried yet.
Edit: I inadvertently bumped my order by trying to add Semax so that doesn't help.
Messaged whatsapp just ONCE early Friday morning with all order details. Noon on Saturday got simple reply: "Alibaba link sent". Honestly guys the wait isn't that bad.

"No legitimate Pharma product"

https://archive.is/QI6Nc
Not quite but I enjoyed that last link. Thank you for sharing.

And to my point ....comparison:

Vs

Yes, the issue with Pharma drugs is sometimes no better than ugl issues...

Last edited:
I ordered 8 days ago during the sale using whatsapp. Paid same day. Have yet to get a response that payment was received or item shipped. This does seem longer than usual compared to my past orders with qsc. I'm guessing it's just a busy time for them with the big sale and holidays?

I ordered 8 days ago during the sale using whatsapp. Paid same day. Have yet to get a response that payment was received or item shipped. This does seem longer than usual compared to my past orders with qsc. I'm guessing it's just a busy time for them with the big sale and holidays?
Busy in general. Not sure it's really related to the holidays. QSC really needs a CRM (customer relationship management) suite that works with WhatsApp. Not sure if that exists.

I was really hoping we'd get the Jano results on the 24iu GH before the sale ends...
Whats it really matter though...... If they test at 20iu, its still a fantastic price! If its really bad (lets say it tests at 5iu) Tracy has always been stand up and offered to make it right in some way with either pro rata store credit for next order or some other way to balance things out for all parties. It's not like QSC is some new source and going to run off into the night, its just a new product they are introducing.