Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hello everyone,

QSC would like to thank you for your massive participation in this promo, we thank you for your patience during this very busy period, we will process all orders and any customer who has had a problem that has not been dealt with during this period we will sort it out.

I would like to inform you in advance that the Chinese New Year is approaching, from January 18 you can consider that China is on vacation, so do not hesitate to plan in advance to ensure that your orders would be sent before the holidays, don't wait until the 18th january to place yours.

During this holiday period, we will continue to work and answer your questions, we will also continue to send domestic orders that are not affected by the holidays.
How long are you gonna be off for mate ?

Last edited:
Hello everyone,

QSC would like to thank you for your massive participation in this promo, we thank you for your patience during this very busy period, we will process all orders and any customer who has had a problem that has not been dealt with during this period we will sort it out.

I would like to inform you in advance that the Chinese New Year is approaching, from January 18 you can consider that China is on vacation, so do not hesitate to plan in advance to ensure that your orders would be sent before the holidays, don't wait until the 18th january to place yours.

During this holiday period, we will continue to work and answer your questions, we will also continue to send domestic orders that are not affected by the holidays.
I’m waiting on tracking number for a domestic order, tracking for a Black Friday order(sema sold out) and I also want to make another international order before the new years holidays start…. Should I mention all this in one WhatsApp message? I’ve been holding off on messaging thru there so that I don’t bump myself back to the bottom of the list…

Hey can someone explain to me like I'm an idiot please, because I'm somewhat confused.

So if I order from the international warehouse rather than the EU one, is it sent directly from China to my country? Or sent to a reshipper in an EU country then my country?.

Every god damn thing that doesn't come from the EU gets stopped by customs here and I've had normal legal stuff opened by customs before.

Just asking as something's aren't available from the EU warehouse.

Hey can someone explain to me like I'm an idiot please, because I'm somewhat confused.

So if I order from the international warehouse rather than the EU one, is it sent directly from China to my country? Or sent to a reshipper in an EU country then my country?.

Every god damn thing that doesn't come from the EU gets stopped by customs here and I've had normal legal stuff opened by customs before.

You can use the special line, it's more expensive, but they are shipping it to EU and afterwards to you destination. That's how I understood it.

Can someone answer rather than me spamming QSC and clogging up everyone elses orders are the HGH kits 10iu - i have seen people saying they also do 15iu ones?

Can someone answer rather than me spamming QSC and clogging up everyone elses orders are the HGH kits 10iu - i have seen people saying they also do 15iu ones?
Generally they have both available, 100iu kits(10vials) and 150iu kits(10vials also - 15iu in each vial)

It is sent from China to you in the EU for international orders. Make sure you understand the reship policy. Good luck.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

You replied to say you lost the chat history, I copied it back to you, then you haven’t replied. Don’t tell me I’m in the back of the line again
Same. I sent the coin, sent transaction ID, did it exactly as they said to. One week later I get a message that they lost the chat history. Seems like their process is a damn mess now. I decided to give the promo one more try but if this doesn't pan out think I'll be moving on to other sellers. Right around the release of the promo they claimed 2 weeks average shipping to USA. A week has already passed and they didn't even process my order so seems highly unlikely.

Same. I sent the coin, sent transaction ID, did it exactly as they said to. One week later I get a message that they lost the chat history. Seems like their process is a damn mess now. I decided to give the promo one more try but if this doesn't pan out think I'll be moving on to other sellers. Right around the release of the promo they claimed 2 weeks average shipping to USA. A week has already passed and they didn't even process my order so seems highly unlikely.
Just the order processing time is shying me away. Took 2 weeks to send me a bitcoin address. I'd just rather pay a bit more and get a faster service somewhere else.

If there’s anyone that is successfully paid with the bank transfer, could you please give me some general information on what process you followed I am a little bit confused on the instructions from Tracy, because I don’t believe they would want a wire transfer since they would also have to pay fees for the incoming transfer. Any help would be appreciated.