Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Put minimum order at $500 !! You’ll cut most of the crying and complaining off.

I read the other day a guy put 3 orders in… in approx 3-4 weeks and was waiting to put in another?!?!

It's not really an issue unless you have the 30mg vials, the starting dose is 2.5mg/week for 4 weeks then 5 for 4 weeks then 10 for 4 weeks, all the way up to 15mg/wk. So the only bottle you'd have to throw out at 30 days would be the first one, 15mg, after that you'd use 30mg in a month anyway. In the end 15mg dose is one weeks worth and I'm willing to throw that out for peace of mind. But that's just me, I also throw milk out before the expiration date if it's been open for a week. You'd probably be okay to go the 50 days to use the first vial, but that's your decision. I was just sharing what I do. I don't take it as directed anyway so I probably threw out about 5mg at 30 days.

Last edited:
Mounjaro is probably made in a sterile environment too
same with the brand/pharma version of every other compound that we inject.

I dont think its necessary at all to trash it after 30 days. the BA, clean technique should be good enough.

At the end of the day it is your money/decision. I 100% respect it.

same with the brand/pharma version of every other compound that we inject.

I dont think its necessary at all to trash it after 30 days. the BA, clean technique should be good enough.

At the end of the day it is your money/decision. I 100% respect it.
You're probably right, but in the spirit of harm reduction. I wouldn't tell someone that it's good for 6 plus weeks if I didn't know that for sure

You're probably right, but in the spirit of harm reduction. I wouldn't tell someone that it's good for 6 plus weeks if I didn't know that for sure
You are talking about the difference of bacterial growth correct?

or is your concern drug stability?

The argument could be utilized for any anabolic we use as well.

Food for thought
There are plenty of people who dont clean vials properly, just inject random shit.(Diabetics) with plenty of immunosuppression from comorbidities that

Also shitstain brewers who dont keep it sterile.

not as many infections as you would think

Food for thought
There are plenty of people who dont clean vials properly, just inject random shit.(Diabetics) with plenty of immunosuppression from comorbidities that

Plus it's sq, you are not deep im to worry about infection to go red alert status. sq is kids walk, sterile abscess at worst case scenario

You are talking about the difference of bacterial growth correct?

or is your concern drug stability?

The argument could be utilized for any anabolic we use as well.

Food for thought

It may not happen often but it does happen. I read an article last week a guy got some aas at the gym, he wound up in the emergency room several days later and now has 3 assholes, one on each butt cheek and one in the middle. The two on his butt cheeks were some nasy infections. I don't know how long the drug is stable but I do know that if the bacteriostatic water is good for 30 days that's what I'm going off of. The argument of whether or not is good for longer doesn't matter for me, after seeing those infection wounds, I'm okay with throwing away $20 worth of gear if there's any doubt in my mind.

Last edited: