Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

It may not happen often but it does happen. I read an article last week a guy got some aas at the gym, he wound up in the emergency room several days later and now has 3 assholes, one on each but cheek and one in the middle. The two on his butt cheeks were some nasy infections. I don't know how long the drug is stable but I do know that if the bacteriostatic water is good for 30 days that's what I'm going off of. The argument of whether or not is good for longer doesn't matter for me, after seeing those infection wounds, I'm okay with throwing away $20 worth of gear if there's any doubt in my mind.
I also have read that AAS causes roid rage and people to die.

I think it takes a little bit more of critical thinking to make judgement.

Bacteriostatic water is good for longer than 30 days. That label there is just what they have for general medical practice.

While there are some cases. I never seen someone go into the ER for an infection from AAS use.

Here's the article, pictures too
Dude sounds like that fucking guy was getting pretty bad inflammation/PIP from his injection and kept doing it.

That's not a good example

Also positive for staph which is normal on skin.
That injection spot is dated as well and not in a proper location.

I also have read that AAS causes roid rage and people to die.

I think it takes a little bit more of critical thinking to make judgement.

Bacteriostatic water is good for longer than 30 days. That label there is just what they have for general medical practice.

While there are some cases. I never seen someone go into the ER for an infection from AAS use.

Dude sounds like that fucking guy was getting pretty bad inflammation/PIP from his injection and kept doing it.

That's not a good example

Also positive for staph which is normal on skin.
That injection spot is dated as well and not in a proper location.
Just one question, do you think is good to play it safe and take extra precautionary measures when injecting yourself, regardless of whether it's skin or muscle?
I do, but you do you and I'll do me and I have no doubt you know what you're doing.

Just one question, do you think is good to play it safe and take extra precautionary measures when injecting yourself, regardless of whether it's skin or muscle?
I do, but you do you and I'll do me and I have no doubt you know what you're doing.
Atleast a basic alcohol swab on the cap and injection location go a long way.

I have a friend where I just found out he was refusing needles. Made me wanna vomit. He has been on gear for 15+ years

According to who?
Obviously this isn't solid evidence, but there has been a test of sema to see how long it takes to degrade and at 30 days it was hardly degraded. Can't remember if it was a Jano or liska thread.

If you are worried about bacteria then that's up to you. Personally I use very clean technique swabbing tops heavily, fresh needles everytime, etc. I literally keep a 30ml bottle of BA water in the fridge until it's done. Pretty sure the longest one was over 3 months, might have been 4 months. No issue at all.

Obviously this isn't solid evidence, but there has been a test of sema to see how long it takes to degrade and at 30 days it was hardly degraded. Can't remember if it was a Jano or liska thread.

If you are worried about bacteria then that's up to you. Personally I use very clean technique swabbing tops heavily, fresh needles everytime, etc. I literally keep a 30ml bottle of BA water in the fridge until it's done. Pretty sure the longest one was over 3 months, might have been 4 months. No issue at all.
I'm thinking it was Jano. He also dispelled the myth that peptides are as fragile as many had thought.

You are talking about the difference of bacterial growth correct?

or is your concern drug stability?

The argument could be utilized for any anabolic we use as well.

Food for thought
There are plenty of people who dont clean vials properly, just inject random shit.(Diabetics) with plenty of immunosuppression from comorbidities that

Also shitstain brewers who dont keep it sterile.

not as many infections as you would think
I never wipe my vials and have never had an infection in almost 20 years

I was asking for some documentation that it's good for 6 plus weeks, if it's out there I'd like to see it

Mounjaro is probably made in a sterile environment too, they don't use only bacteriostatic water either
Is the Bac water good for 30 days from the time you add it to the peptide, or from the time you snap the top off the bac water vial? If it's only good for 30 days and you opened the bac water 29 days ago, does the timer reset when you reconstitute the peptide? I don't buy this 30 day time limit.

I placed two orders through WhatsApp, paying with BTC, during the promo (I needed something I didn’t anticipate after the first order). International shipment to US.

Order Jan 1: got tracking number on Jan 6
Order Jan 4: got tracking number on Jan 8

Very smooth transactions.
Ordered and confirmed transaction id on 31 December. Have not heard back yet. Lucky you.

I agree man. I've waited patiently 4-7 weeks before. No worries no big deal. But the response time alone is absurd. Hire 3-4 more guys, your operation clearly expanded significantly. I remember getting an email back from Tracy within 12hrs at MOST. It took them two weeks just to send me the mf bitcoin address..now no confirmation so I just wait and hope they got the transaction ID and out chats didn't disappear
They can get away with that when people use Bitcoin. If people use alibaba then they are under the gun to deliver on time....

We should speculate on this no further. OPSEC reasons.