Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Anyone have a long time on intl-us order? Ordered mid-Nov, tracking hasn't updated still. I know holiday season makes things crazy but I've had other chinese orders make it placed after this one was.

I placed two orders through WhatsApp, paying with BTC, during the promo (I needed something I didn’t anticipate after the first order). International shipment to US.

Order Jan 1: got tracking number on Jan 6
Order Jan 4: got tracking number on Jan 8

Very smooth transactions.

If there’s anyone that is successfully paid with the bank transfer, could you please give me some general information on what process you followed I am a little bit confused on the instructions from Tracy, because I don’t believe they would want a wire transfer since they would also have to pay fees for the incoming transfer. Any help would be appreciated.
They usually include the fees in the amount you pay.

Most of orders has been sent today, most of you gonna receive it in 2 weeks or so, and trackings will be sent to all of you during this week so it will be great if you stop bitching about it and just wait patiently, the promo just ended yesterday and it was a weekend..

Most of orders has been sent today, most of you gonna receive it in 2 weeks or so, and trackings will be sent to all of you during this week so it will be great if you stop bitching about it and just wait patiently, the promo just ended yesterday and it was a weekend..

Is there anyway you can separate new orders from ongoing convos, all I need is the new btc address, and now I’m at the end of the line of the stupid promo people going nuts

What about the orders placed weeks before the promo? Still haven’t received shipping
I’m usually sing praises and explaining thing to others and telling everyone to be patient but this is ridiculous

do the people who emailed before the cutoff still. get the promo? I've been waiting on a reply trying not to get pushed further down the list

What about the orders placed weeks before the promo? Still haven’t received shipping
I’m usually sing praises and explaining thing to others and telling everyone to be patient but this is ridiculous
I agree man. I've waited patiently 4-7 weeks before. No worries no big deal. But the response time alone is absurd. Hire 3-4 more guys, your operation clearly expanded significantly. I remember getting an email back from Tracy within 12hrs at MOST. It took them two weeks just to send me the mf bitcoin address..now no confirmation so I just wait and hope they got the transaction ID and out chats didn't disappear

I agree man. I've waited patiently 4-7 weeks before. No worries no big deal. But the response time alone is absurd. Hire 3-4 more guys, your operation clearly expanded significantly. I remember getting an email back from Tracy within 12hrs at MOST. It took them two weeks just to send me the mf bitcoin address..now no confirmation so I just wait and hope they got the transaction ID and out chats didn't disappear
They can get away with that when people use Bitcoin. If people use alibaba then they are under the gun to deliver on time....

Telegram lets you pin chats. Pending orders get pinned, once tracking is provided then unpinned. Just an idea, it doesn't look like WhatsApp will do that for you

Telegram lets you pin chats. Pending orders get pinned, once tracking is provided then unpinned. Just an idea, it doesn't look like WhatsApp will do that for you
Telegram doesn't let you pin that many chats. Alisa is faster with WA replies but this time she insisted no crypto available so I hit up Tracy's WA and he provided the wallet info.

Telegram doesn't let you pin that many chats.

Thanks for that info, I’d be willing to go with whatever communication makes this easier, right now it’s impossible despite best efforts. Too easy for people to slip through the cracks then they don’t want to follow up and bog things down more with more chatting.

I don’t know who’s who but I was used to getting a small window of a few minutes every night which worked for me