Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

the assistants didn't finish their training yet, expected to be ready in 2 weeks. It's not that easy to add people to process orders using a +500 lines price list. The training takes time.

Do you have any issues with receiving emails from Protonmail? Saw you posted all emails answered a couple days ago but I haven’t received an answer so was wondering if mail provider might be an issue.

Do you have any issues with receiving emails from Protonmail? Saw you posted all emails answered a couple days ago but I haven’t received an answer so was wondering if mail provider might be an issue.
He's reported that some emails from/to protonmail seem to go to a black hole. It's not 100%, some people still succeed, but overall doesn't seem to be super reliable.

Thanks again busy and kind sirs for working on the new year orders, and I have great faith it will work out no problems like every other time.

Everyone stop doubting Chinese daddy he cares about you boys and won't ever leave your mom.

Hello everyone,

QSC would like to thank you for your massive participation in this promo, we thank you for your patience during this very busy period, we will process all orders and any customer who has had a problem that has not been dealt with during this period we will sort it out.

I would like to inform you in advance that the Chinese New Year is approaching, from January 18 you can consider that China is on vacation, so do not hesitate to plan in advance to ensure that your orders would be sent before the holidays, don't wait until the 18th january to place yours.

During this holiday period, we will continue to work and answer your questions, we will also continue to send domestic orders that are not affected by the holidays.