Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Plus it's sq, you are not deep im to worry about infection to go red alert status. sq is kids walk, sterile abscess at worst case scenario
In the muscle it will most likely encapsulate no? Subq will spread mostly Like cellulitis and that's pretty nasty infections subq but very unlikely for infection subq yeah but if you do get one it's normally pretty nasty compared to something like a sterile absess in the muscle.

Speaking of stability - if I drop my vial of GH on the kitchen counter when it's not constituted yet, is it ruined? I know it sounds like a stupid question but I've read online that GH is not stable and shit like that "ruins" it.

Speaking of stability - if I drop my vial of GH on the kitchen counter when it's not constituted yet, is it ruined? I know it sounds like a stupid question but I've read online that GH is not stable and shit like that "ruins" it.
Freshly reconstituted GH:
M03TJXOZL7DV45EPU8GH.png

GH after 30 minutes of glass shattering sonication abuse at 50°C (122°F) (equivalent of approximately 200 000 shakes or 11.1 hours of vapid masturbation):
JQMC2RBZN3HAX0IWKYU8.png

Remember this the next time somebody tells you that you've screwed their GH up by shaking it or that it happened during transport :)

Raw data atached.

The myth of hurting peptides with injecting water too fast or, god forbid, shaking the vial persists, so a small experiment was done with tirzepatide.

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/5oeA06Dmek8

Comparison of three gently processed samples and one treated like it owes me money. View attachment 260150

Can you tell which one is the one? I can't.

Take a look at these threads,

Janoshik did a test on video shaking hgh and then testing it. No difference in testing shaken vs unshaken

Do u want 2 hear now "it's no longer stable" and then throw it in the trash?
Use it. U will not die from it.

Here's the thread I was thinking of: Semaglutide degradation

So, The test was 2 weeks, not 30 days but it was at room temperature. Sema reconstituted at room temperature had zero degradation.
Sadly, semaglutide is not stable in the lyophilized form refrigerated long term. I have a box of QSC vials from over a year ago that are completely inactive now. They were good when I got them and never finished the whole box. Just recently prepared a vial and no effect. Kept increasing the dose to where I shot half the vial with no effect on appetite.

Now I'm concerned that the GH I ordered at the same time is inert as well.

Sadly, semaglutide is not stable in the lyophilized form refrigerated long term. I have a box of QSC vials from over a year ago that are completely inactive now. They were good when I got them and never finished the whole box. Just recently prepared a vial and no effect. Kept increasing the dose to where I shot half the vial with no effect on appetite.

Now I'm concerned that the GH I ordered at the same time is inert as well.
U gunna send an inactive vial to get tested?

Same. I sent the coin, sent transaction ID, did it exactly as they said to. One week later I get a message that they lost the chat history. Seems like their process is a damn mess now. I decided to give the promo one more try but if this doesn't pan out think I'll be moving on to other sellers. Right around the release of the promo they claimed 2 weeks average shipping to USA. A week has already passed and they didn't even process my order so seems highly unlikely.
I think this promo probably broke QSC, a good time for another viable responsive source

did we ever get an answer how semaglutide got into other peptides?

will be interesting if anyone else got that milky bac water like buddy... sorta weird if only one box.. perhaps reverse scammer... who knows.

So I jumped on the Qingdao Semaglutide New Year's Sale, as was too good to pass up, though have a question for you all -

Do you think Sema could be used as a quality-of-life compound, to reach lower BF percentages and sustain them more easily? Why I ask is that I'm largely content with my current size, and have noticed a slew of downstream effects insofar as addiction tendencies, compulsion, and impilse control from Sema. If I could use it to get shreddy and stay there, whilst reaping the mental benefits, that's be bliss

So I jumped on the Qingdao Semaglutide New Year's Sale, as was too good to pass up, though have a question for you all -

Do you think Sema could be used as a quality-of-life compound, to reach lower BF percentages and sustain them more easily? Why I ask is that I'm largely content with my current size, and have noticed a slew of downstream effects insofar as addiction tendencies, compulsion, and impilse control from Sema. If I could use it to get shreddy and stay there, whilst reaping the mental benefits, that's be bliss

Absolutely...
Sema improves how insulin and insulin receptors work, that is the most important thing for muscle building/maintaining.
All the other peds you'll notice that is going to work even better...I'm talking from personal experience.

Absolutely...
Sema improves how insulin and insulin receptors work, that is the most important thing for muscle building/maintaining.
All the other peds you'll notice that is going to work even better...I'm talking from personal experience.
I’ve also noticed this. I used it to cut, and then when I moved into a surplus I kept sema in a lower dose to control appetite and not gain super fast and worked EXTREMELY well(on blast whole time)