Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

This is the main problem, they order elsewhere and don't stick to the contacts I post here in forum and come to bust my nuts here.

Just two days ago a guy got scammed by another email claiming they are QSC.
Yes, I've already had that. For a few months now, ordering on whatts app has become really tedious. I write on the official phone number that has been working for years. Something is always changed. I ask a few days ago if he accepts usdt he says yes he does. I pay change fees and now he says bank. Bank is pretty much the most dangerous thing you can do in my country

I'm glad I don't work customer service, I saw a manager scream at a complaining customer "here we can fix this for you" then throw a fully loaded baked potato on the ground, smashed the fuck out of it all over. I guess he hit his breaking point, walked off the job.

email sent 2am 2jan ..still unreplied. i think so many people got this offer.
does it count when u reply or if a person sent the first email within promo date?

Just opened my second vial of tirz30, the first one wasn't vacuum sealed but I went ahead and used most of it anyway until I got an ichy red bump similar to a subq oil shot.. used it for about 3 weeks. Im not sure what caused the irritation as none of the other shots did, although this was the one time i didn't mix it with other peptides and hgh. Second one was vacuumed, its hard to throw away a $72 vial, I actually paid $45 for the black friday deal and used about 2/3. Probably not the smartest thing to do but the bump is going away gradually, had the bump for about 3 days is all. Anyone else have any irritation from Tirz?
I started with 2.5 for 4 weeks with no irritation. When I moved to 5mg per week I get a small itchy rash that goes away in 3-4 days, just in time for the next one lol. I think it’s one of the potential sides of tirz, you can check the Lilly site to be sure. I just ignore it.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals Good evening. What impurity analysis do you perform on your raw API and / or finished product batches?

Have you had a 3rd party analytical lab perform a non targeted impurity screen using GCMS (LCMS as well for higher BP impurities)? Metals screen with ICP? I understand you don't possess these tools in house from your intro posts. Is that still correct?

Yes I understand most subscribers now do purity checks on raws and finished products via HPLC. I want to understand how you are raising the bar for harm reduction with impurity analysis (in addition to purity analysis).

Thank you in advance for your thoughts.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals Good evening. What impurity analysis do you perform on your raw API and / or finished product batches?

Have you had a 3rd party analytical lab perform a non targeted impurity screen using GCMS (LCMS as well for higher BP impurities)? Metals screen with ICP? I understand you don't possess these tools in house from your intro posts. Is that still correct?

Yes I understand most subscribers now do purity checks on raws and finished products via HPLC. I want to understand how you are raising the bar for harm reduction with impurity analysis (in addition to purity analysis).

You gotta go on ignore my guy, you're bringing too much shit up that is a non issue or not important. You should try a heavy metals screen on your municipal or well water you bathe in, I guarantee its going to surprise you. I can assure you there is other items or products in your home doing more damage to your health then the 2ml of steroids you inject a week.

Are you really bringing this nonsense into every source thread?