Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

That's gonna be between you and Tracy.

For future reference, don't pay with BTC or other appreciable assets. Rather, make crypto payments with stablecoins such as USDT or USDC to avoid any market fluctuations in the midst of completing your order transaction.

Of course, it is your money so do what you want.
Are there recommendations on how/where to buy USDT or USDC? I'm curious if paying via crypto is cheaper than bank transfers?

I'm not really worried about security since I'm buying personal amounts. Just looking for the most efficient payment method.

Are there recommendations on how/where to buy USDT or USDC? I'm curious if paying via crypto is cheaper than bank transfers?

I'm not really worried about security since I'm buying personal amounts. Just looking for the most efficient payment method.
For me, I send cash to Coinbase to buy USDT, then I transfer the USDT to one of my wallets before sending the funds on to the vendor.

My cost to send payment today was ~US$3 and the transaction finalized on-chain within 5 minutes.

One caveat... as we head into the next bull cycle you can expect transaction costs (gas) and finalization times to go up. You can also expect the centralized exchanges and on-ramps to have slowdowns and outages due to increased activity.

I think sub 1ML is fine SUBQ.

I dont do SUBQ as I do 3ml injections on blast and do 1ml weekly on cruise.

I dont think it is anymore dangerous. There are plenty of documentation of Abscesses being causes by IM shots as well.

If I ever did Tren A, I have contemplated doing in a Insulin pen for daily injections.

Personally I would stick with IM but the whole IM vs SUBQ thing is a little much.
You should be lean if you want to use Tren A. If that is the case you should be lean enough to use an insulin syringe in your thigh IM.

You should be lean if you want to use Tren A. If that is the case you should be lean enough to use an insulin syringe in your thigh IM.
at 22% BF I could use a Insulin pen in my thigh.

I dont care to use tren. I like my mental stability. If I was competing, then maybe I would utilize it.

The new engineer we are using now is excellent, he hasn't disappointed us on any test, which is great.
Mr. White is the man!!! Glad he came out of retirement for QSC.

On another note, Tracy, thank you for taking care of me while we were in a pinch on vacation. I appreciate the fast shipping and your willingness to help.

So I send BTC for my order. QSC responds 12 hours later saying I shorted on the payment. Meanwhile the price of Bitcoin dropped from 45k to 42k today. So who is correct? Why should I pay more
Damn are they going to have to message everyone who sent bitcoin to send more money I wish I would have just sent a little extra..... how much more are you having to send?

Damn are they going to have to message everyone who sent bitcoin to send more money I wish I would have just sent a little extra..... how much more are you having to send?
This is kinda fucked up. If you accept and even incentivize bitcoin- you should honor the spot rate at time of payment.

$100 more on a $1350 order.

This is kinda fucked up. If you accept and even incentivize bitcoin- you should honor the spot rate at time of payment.

Exactly my thoughts. Don’t accept it as payment if the price fluctuation are an issue.

With the time period between messages, disputing it would have taken days. I just sent the extra, and told him I disagree with it.
I think he should make it right and throw in an extra kit of peptide

It’s probably something he should address here on the forum because I doubt I’ll be the only one that has the issue

Exactly my thoughts. Don’t accept it as payment if the price fluctuation are an issue.

With the time period between messages, disputing it would have taken days. I just sent the extra, and told him I disagree with it.

It’s probably something he should address here on the forum because I doubt I’ll be the only one that has the issue
Yeah hopefully they post on here about

I’m having the same issue as well for their 2024 promo.

C for my order. QSC responds 12 hours later saying I shorted on the payment. Meanwhile the price of Bitcoin dropped from 45k to 42k today. So who is correct? Why should I pay more

If for example he asks you to pay 0.234435 BTC and you send that exact amount in bitcoin to his wallet you correctly paid for your order and he should ship it, period.

it doesnt matter if the BTC dropped to fucking 0$ in value, thats the risk of high volatile currency such as Bitcoin. Instead of him saying send me $xyz to this wallet he should specify the amount of BTC.

Sponsors