Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

also, the order will clearly show who the vendor was. On your orders page. So..... that info isn't showing either. None of that is unable to be sanitized. This is why I question the claims - all of this is super easy. I could post my own no problem right now if I had to without divulging literally fucking anything about myself.

You order through alibaba payment processor, this is not new information, also the govt of China isn’t interested in your information and they’re selling legal products there.

Nah I get that but it isn’t really tolerated here. I know very little about alibaba. Sounds like it works similar to a market place with the way you can hold payment until you receive goods but are you saying they wouldn’t release info to the U.S? Are you also saying China wouldnt? Sure these guys may be legit over there but we are not here. Educate me

You pay upfront - you don't (to my knowledge, I could be wrong) hold payment until receiving goods.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals my order history shows it is through Joy Liu, but there is no profile pic as you stated. However, this could have been something you removed, so I cannot confirm nor deny this dispute.

I want an answer from @mokola about why you aren't posting evidence of the following:
a) showing that they admitted the stoppers were fucked
b) showing that you did indeed order from @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals - as I could do literally right now without posting an Order ID
c) showing the date you ordered without posting the Order ID, as I could literally do right now with my own orders.

Without these claims being backed with evidence, it's hard to trust words alone. You also did begin this entire ordeal with the lower purity as a point of contention, but then later backpedaled and said that it was fine. This was after another separate message outside of your OP stating that the quality was "less than what would be acceptable, even given the lower price" (not a verbatim quote). I understand now that you don't care about the quality, but the point that you made in multiple messages as part of your grievance is not going to be well received without evidence. You refuse to post testing results under the veil of "protecting your group", which is bullshit. Either post the results or never bring the results up fucking at all.

One of you motherfuckers is lying and I'm going to find out who!!!

Just pay with credit card. Get the product tested. If it’s no good claim the money back from your credit card company - goods not as described.
That how it will go down eventually.... maybe. I rather watch and observe a little longer.. never trust the Chinese..

We carry trestolone acetate (Ment):

10g 250$
50g 1025$

1 kit of trestolone acetate 50mg/ml 180$

We don't carry trestolone enanthate or decanoate, the demand is very low.
That's a good price for ment.. some places want $500-750.. I recently got 10g domestic for $250.. gonna send.ot out soon.. company I got it from closed up shop

What post history are you talking about. I only ever commented here and never said anything bad about Janoshik.

The exact order date is censored (as well as the order ID) I'm scared that they will post my address/name here. as you see they dont give a fuck.

Again, its not about the testing, so it doesn't matter. Its about the vials not being sealed. The lab testing was paid by the group. There were 10-15 people in the group and it think its not fair towards them that i will post it here. If it was my own test only i would have posted it. I'm assuming you are interested because you want to order from them. My lab testing came OK. I got no reason to lie especially when i say it clear - it was just very slightly underdosed but still great for the price.

Anyway, I'm done here, they dont reply to my messages anymore and i wont get my money back or new products.

And, I remind you that i posted evidence while they posted NOTHING while only insulting me and deflecting.
Still considering ordering from Sigma. I ordered some primo raw from my normal supplier. Perhaps can you say “was the results within at least a 10% margin if error” ? @mokola

Nah I get that but it isn’t really tolerated here. I know very little about alibaba. Sounds like it works similar to a market place with the way you can hold payment until you receive goods but are you saying they wouldn’t release info to the U.S? Are you also saying China wouldnt? Sure these guys may be legit over there but we are not here. Educate me
Alibaba a Chinese run corporation has no interest in giving your information out to the USA or Canada for buying a product that is totally legal there.

I’ll have to take a day, and do some patient experimenting with trying to get my debit card to work on Ali. It’s a pain in the ass so far, but I believe with some patience I can get it done. I really wanna give these guys raws a shot.

I’ll have to take a day, and do some patient experimenting with trying to get my debit card to work on Ali. It’s a pain in the ass so far, but I believe with some patience I can get it done. I really wanna give these guys raws a shot.
Never even heard of half those products

I had to use a credit card, but visa debit should work, also I had to make sure that the name on my card was the same name I gave them to generate the order, it failed the first time(for me anyways) but maybe that was just a fluke that it failed, idk. You can ask them to ship in in any name though after payment.

You don’t have to hookup your card or even have an account if you don’t want, they send you a link to pay through alibaba, I had to copy and paste it otherwise it opened up my alibaba app, and you just enter payment details(it’s on secured alibaba site)

Alibaba a Chinese run corporation has no interest in giving your information out to the USA or Canada for buying a product that is totally legal there.

We can use fake adresses on alibaba if the client doesn't want to put his real adress there.
We take care of the logistics not Alibaba.
Alibaba is just a payment platform for us.
The address and ID of client isn't that important during the order.

You don’t have to hookup your card or even have an account if you don’t want, they send you a link to pay through alibaba, I had to copy and paste it otherwise it opened up my alibaba app, and you just enter payment details(it’s on secured alibaba site)

Could a visa gift card work?