Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Look at the price though.. if my 200mg primo came back similarly under-dosed (i.e. 166mg) i would be happy for 28$ per vial to be honest
Wouldn't you like to be able to know the amount of the drug you put in your body? Why should you have to guess? The price is secondary to that, for me.

Look at the price though.. if my 200mg primo came back similarly under-dosed (i.e. 166mg) i would be happy for 28$ per vial to be honest
Well it's no fucking good if you don't know how much you're pinning is it? I've just receiived an order and the caps aren't crimped on properly and are loose. Just pinned my trt dose and am now not sure if it's going to be the right dose or not because of Atlanta's post above.
Fucks sake.

Hello everyone,

I am London from meso fr. (my pseudo here will be changed soon)
I am part of the french French lab test group.
The hgh test lab you saw is one of our private test. This test lab is our property and should not have been out in public.

I confirm that the member @mokola is one of our member.
In the past @Olofmeister was our member who used to publish some our test lab on meso us with our autorisation. Thanks to him. Now that I introduced myself here I might be the one now who will publish some of our test lab.
I also confirm @mokola and us bought primibolan from gingdao sigma chemical.
underdosed product like all 3 steroids we have tested.
Customer service were the worst ever.

For transparancy I will publish our primobolan test lab as a nice gesture from our group.
*underdosed* Primobolan 100mg/ml Gingdao Sigma Chemical

Yes please post the other test results

you are mean :p
you cant come here and say this after he was sooooo generous to the meso US community and post 1 lab result, come on..
I mean, I was not trying to be mean...his single lab test was enough for me to hold off on pulling the trigger until other results start coming in that state otherwise...so I owe him for that.

I was more or less just making a general statement from experience after way to many trips to Quebec...which is like a little version of Frances sewer system. Sharing is not caring over there...

You pay upfront - you don't (to my knowledge, I could be wrong) hold payment until receiving goods.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals my order history shows it is through Joy Liu, but there is no profile pic as you stated. However, this could have been something you removed, so I cannot confirm nor deny this dispute.

I want an answer from @mokola about why you aren't posting evidence of the following:
a) showing that they admitted the stoppers were fucked
b) showing that you did indeed order from @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals - as I could do literally right now without posting an Order ID
c) showing the date you ordered without posting the Order ID, as I could literally do right now with my own orders.

Without these claims being backed with evidence, it's hard to trust words alone. You also did begin this entire ordeal with the lower purity as a point of contention, but then later backpedaled and said that it was fine. This was after another separate message outside of your OP stating that the quality was "less than what would be acceptable, even given the lower price" (not a verbatim quote). I understand now that you don't care about the quality, but the point that you made in multiple messages as part of your grievance is not going to be well received without evidence. You refuse to post testing results under the veil of "protecting your group", which is bullshit. Either post the results or never bring the results up fucking at all.

One of you motherfuckers is lying and I'm going to find out who!!!
There you go:
a) they never admitted it, see their response:
1634893742760.png

Even when we talked about it, it was a big discussion on the french meso. They knew that the stoppers are loose.

b) there you go as well:
Edit: posted the wrong screenshot.

here is the order ID:

1634895011989.png

As you see it says June 23 2020 (but the real date is 2021, as you see in the chat). Must be a bug in Alibaba invoice system.

I will also post a pic of the parcel received from them in the next post, just so you see im not BS anyone here.

Last edited:
You know, Qingdao have an older thread here on Meso. It is full of mixed/bad feedback.

If you look around the various forums and subreddits, there are many, many poor reviews for this source. Sure, there are some glowing "got my pack bro! source is g2g!!!" reviews, but those are worthless, particularly when they're bookended by bad reviews.

The fact that they won't consistently test, and even worse, that they refuse to reimburse for 3rd party testing, should tell you just how little they stand behind their product. Plus the rep is a cunt and already proven to be dishonest.

If none of this bothers you and the few bucks you think you're saving is too much to resist, congrats: you're one of the suckers P.T. Barnum spoke about.

Look, I would fucking LOVE to pay those prices for my GH, but without consistent testing, I don't care if it's $1/vial, I'm not shooting it in my body. I wouldn't be at all surprised if this is where Crius got his shit gh that hospitalized M@NU.

But by all means, let the gear goblins whore it up over a couple bucks. I'll sit back and watch.

There you go:
a) they never admitted it, see their response:
View attachment 155397

Even when we talked about it, it was a big discussion on the french meso. They knew that the stoppers are loose.

b) there you go as well:
Edit: posted the wrong screenshot.

here is the order ID:

View attachment 155399

As you see it says June 23 2020 (but the real date is 2021, as you see in the chat). Must be a bug in Alibaba invoice system.

I will also post a pic of the parcel received from them in the next post, just so you see im not BS anyone here.

Now I want to hear another idiot claiming I did not order from them. Including Sigma themselves. I wonder now what they will have to say.

Attachments

• proof.jpg
    proof.jpg
    593.9 KB · Views: 172
why not post all the test results in public?
Yeah, youve paid for them, but so do tons of other people who buy stuff and send to @janoshik and post them..
Would make sense for a board which goal is harm reduction.
But if Olofmeister is one of your great group i can understand that lack of
cooperativeness
Lol i always shared my labtest, dumb bitch
What did you do to the community ? Nothing you just mad kid and a shill

poor boy who take steroid but don’t assum when he have problem. But don’t worry your daddy ciraws will assume your bills.

It’s like on meso-fr a bunch of retards who buy gears but don’t test don’t do blood works just buying and waiting to someone do it for them.
Fed up of welfare recipients like @M@NU

Last edited:
Lol i always shared my labtest dumb bitch

poor boy who take steroid but don’t assum when he have problem. But don’t worry your daddy ciraws will assume your bills.

It’s like on meso-fr a bunch of retards who buy gears but don’t test don’t do blood works just buying and waiting to someone do it for them.
and the most annoying part is that people keep asking about their lab test after the source acted like an asshole with me and wont solve my problem.

We paid for the lab test, got fucked with shitty vials and people expect to ride on our back. No one gives a shit that this vendor fucked us over.

Seems like people will continue to order from those guys, but remember that when your order is fucked they will deny it like my case and will just make fun of you.

Im not interested in what that person says, I will continue shopping in Qingdao, it has good prices and they are fast and friendly in communication.

Lol i always shared my labtest, dumb bitch

you are the most retarded guy ive met in the last couple weeks here, and trust me, ive met a lot of them.
and your english is terrible, i dont even understand half of what you just posted. No wonder you rather post in french, sorry, didnt know your educational background..
@mokola:
well, how should meso US react when you talk the talk but dont bring proofs?
your buddy posted the first bad test of Qingdao, the hgh test before looked good purity and content wise.
And people reacted immediately and hold their orders after the primo lab test.

you are the most retarded guy ive met in the last couple weeks here, and trust me, ive met a lot of them.
@mokola:
your buddy posted the first bad test of Qingdao, the hgh test before looked good purity and content wise.
Because you know you are retarded.
Why you spoke for the forum you are no one don’t try to be BBBG you are just a poor Wish version

Because you know you are retarded.
Why you spoke for the forum you are no one don’t try to be BBBG you are just a poor Wish version
I know i am not him, but trust me, i have the same goal after what has happened in the past. HARM REDUCTION.
This is why ive asked why you wouldnt post all results that you have? whats the goal keeping them in your group?
Do you not look out for lab tests in the US MESO lab test section from time to time?

I know i am not him, but trust me, i have the same goal after what has happened in the past. HARM REDUCTION.
This is why ive asked why you wouldnt post all results that you have? whats the goal keeping them in your group?
Do you not look out for lab tests in the US MESO lab test section from time to time?
When it’s my labtests with my email on the report and my money I share them retard.

But the group is not an association members pay with their money to have results if all members don’t accept we don’t share.
if you want labtests move your ass and go send your stuff, moron.

But like I said months ago if you don’t see verification code the labtest is probably false.. @janoshik can confirm they published fake report of him on another board

When it’s my labtests with my email on the report and my money I share them retard.

But the group is not an association members pay with their money to have results if all members don’t accept we don’t share.
if you want labtests move your ass and go send your stuff, moron.
great if you share all your lab tests, thats what i call meaningful contribution to the board and its great
that is not the point.
I am on doctor supervised trt and pharm hgh right now, i dont need to send any stuff in. In the past ive contributed to a private group in a german board. Members donated as much as they wanted and when enough money was there, a priority list of worked of and tested.
all lab tests were posted on a public thread.
Keeping them in private wont help anyone. You dont win anything and other dont get anything out of them. So whats the point

and your english is terrible, i dont even understand half of what you just posted. No wonder you rather post in french, sorry, didnt know your educational background..
@mokola:
Again, you are retarded for not focusing on the real issue here and only focusing on your personal interest because you want the lab tests.

Fuck off at this point. I posted all the proof that the VIALS were fucked. You can go fuck yourself with that attitude and i hope they fuck your order like mine and London's then you will feel the same. Fucking retard.

why not post all the test results in public?
Yeah, youve paid for them, but so do tons of other people who buy stuff and send to @janoshik and post them..
Would make sense for a board which goal is harm reduction.
But if Olofmeister is one of your great group i can understand that lack of
cooperativeness
Becuse they feel entitled to get paid to share that knowledge.