Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Client satisfaction is our priority.
I have solved problems of all my clients since I am with Qingdao Sigma Chemicals, even the smallest ones, and keep working to improve our service to be the best source ever.
Our products are well dosed, vials are properly sealed, and if any client faces a problem, our policies are clear, if they have proofs, we are a able to solve it.
None of my clients was ignored by me, and this things won't happen.
All my customers can attest to the impeccable quality of my customer service.
But I won't say sorry and ship products to a troll who have zero proofs and never been my client.
Talking about client satisfaction while ignoring my emails, comments and disrespecting me like that is being ignorant on a new level.

Zero proof ? I have uploaded pictures showing i bought the products from Alibaba, photos of the vials and anything you asked for.

Client satisfaction is our priority.
I have solved problems of all my clients since I am with Qingdao Sigma Chemicals, even the smallest ones, and keep working to improve our service to be the best source ever.
Our products are well dosed, vials are properly sealed, and if anyone client faces a problem, our policies are clear, if they have proofs, we are a able to solve it.
None of my clients was ignored by me, and this things won't happen.
But I won't say sorry and ship products to a troll who have zero proofs and never been my client.
ok this is free.

Dear Meso,

It was brought to my attention that the way my customer service has been viewed has not been in a favorable light. After consideration I have realized it is important our company is viewed as a partner with you, the customer. As such I will take the feedback provided on the board and redouble our efforts to show you rather than tell you how good our customer service is.

Our products are professional, quality made products that need no guarantee. Yet we stand behind our products completely and I will always have an open mind when getting feedback as our company is customer and quality driven.

The incident earlier portrayed the company in a poor light. We will internally look into this issue like all other issues, this will be resolved. All transactions are important, all transactions are valued. I can never promise a result from an investigation, what I can do is promise it will happen.

Thank you...

Do you see the difference? Do you understand we both promised the same thing? Nothing... You are building trust with the entire board. Every word you write will be part of the relationship. Move past your ego.

@Mcflyfast no bro, kino retard was the one I was referring to. 100% not you. My point was he kept coming at Skank when it turned out he was a competitor. That's the parallel I was drawing. I love the ninja speed on your defense though. xDDDDDDDD

I am sorry brother my apology.
Ninja GIF by Walk Off The Earth

And to @pigeonhed my apologies once again to you. I came off arrogant when in fact, I just had to get rid of the Meso trash.

@mokola you said you have proof of them admitting fault in an earlier message - then post it. You lose A LOT of credibility by dodging this otherwise - just as you've lost credibility by refusing to post lab results. Your post history also points that you seem to not believe that @janoshik is not a valid means of testing. Is that accurate? You also didn't post the order dates on your order from Alibaba.... not sure if this is possible. I am not talking about the messages, I am talking about the order date.

I want an answer about the Jano question though. That stirs lots of BS flags seeing that in your history. Why would this be the case?

ok this is free.

Dear Meso,

It was brought to my attention that the way my customer service has been viewed has not been in a favorable light. After consideration I have realized it is important our company is viewed as a partner with you, the customer. As such I will take the feedback provided on the board and redouble our efforts to show you rather than tell you how good our customer service is.

Our products are professional, quality made products that need no guarantee. Yet we stand behind our products completely and I will always have an open mind when getting feedback as our company is customer and quality driven.

The incident earlier portrayed the company in a poor light. We will internally look into this issue like all other issues, this will be resolved. All transactions are important, all transactions are valued. I can never promise a result from an investigation, what I can do is promise it will happen.

Thank you...

Do you see the difference? Do you understand we both promised the same thing? Nothing... You are building trust with the entire board. Every word you write will be part of the relationship. Move past your ego.
and yet, i can guarantee it to you they wont reach out to me or will ever send me new sealed vials.

@mokola you said you have proof of them admitting fault in an earlier message - then post it. You lose A LOT of credibility by dodging this otherwise - just as you've lost credibility by refusing to post lab results. Your post history also points that you seem to not believe that @janoshik is not a valid means of testing. Is that accurate? You also didn't post the order dates on your order from Alibaba.... not sure if this is possible. I am not talking about the messages, I am talking about the order date.

I want an answer about the Jano question though. That stirs lots of BS flags seeing that in your history. Why would this be the case?
What post history are you talking about. I only ever commented here and never said anything bad about Janoshik.

The exact order date is censored (as well as the order ID) I'm scared that they will post my address/name here. as you see they dont give a fuck.

Again, its not about the testing, so it doesn't matter. Its about the vials not being sealed. The lab testing was paid by the group. There were 10-15 people in the group and it think its not fair towards them that i will post it here. If it was my own test only i would have posted it. I'm assuming you are interested because you want to order from them. My lab testing came OK. I got no reason to lie especially when i say it clear - it was just very slightly underdosed but still great for the price.

Anyway, I'm done here, they dont reply to my messages anymore and i wont get my money back or new products.

And, I remind you that i posted evidence while they posted NOTHING while only insulting me and deflecting.

Attachments

• 20210630_184857.jpg
    20210630_184857.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 78
I considered this, not to worry, I do plan on testing, I just ordered 5 kits, so we will see.
Thank fuck now I’ll know if I’ve been wasting my money I don’t have time to send for testing I’m too busy getting bigger then fuk cooking meals and smashing growth

Well that's pretty surprising as I never heard about you ! I don't remember selling 2 kits of primo or hearing you complaining, or receiving any underdosed primo lab test, the only one I received was this one from a client :
View attachment 155355
Also you have more than 60 pages of feedbacks in french forum:

All they said that vials are properly sealed.

You joined Meso today, it's your first message, no lab test posted or proof that you bought from us so...
This is how a true mesoite would act

you are correct, I cannot find what I thought I saw earlier so I withdraw that question.

You can post the date of the order without the ID. Post it.

you are correct, I cannot find what I thought I saw earlier so I withdraw that question.

You can post the date of the order without the ID. Post it.

It won't change anything, I have history and data of all my clients orders, he is not mine and I don't know him, so nothing gonna be done, otherwise I already know the order ID and all his data if he was my client.

Say what? How far back does that go?
I mean to recognize what order is he talking about. Because he said he don't wanna share his order ID, if it's so I will just check my orders history and see if a problem exists of a 2 kits of primo order, this order doesn't exist in my client's history

I mean to recognize what order is he talking about. Because he said he don't wanna share his order ID, if it's so I will just check my orders history and see if a problem exists of a 2 kits of primo order, this order doesn't exist in my client's history

He said his order goes back months ago and you said, “ I already know the order ID and all his data if he was my client.”

You also said “this order doesn’t exist in your clients history” again, order was placed in June or July

He said his order goes back to months ago and you said, “ I already know the order ID and all his data if he was my client.”

Yes, I have data of all orders since 19 June.
I have nothing over a 2 kits of primo order, he's not my client.
If he ordered from me a screen of email talking about putting order will be enough to prove me wrong and proving my customer service is shit...

And also I don't pack orders.. And never done that, only customer service.