Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

You are retarded. I clearly said i tried to work it out with the seller and they stopped answering me at some point. I'm not trying to harm the source.

It took a lot of time and had to contact alibaba, and even then they pretty much denied it.
@Songoku06 is proving to be a shill. Ignore him

POST ALL TESTS GOOD AND BAD, LITERALLY IS WHY THIS FUCKING FORUM EXISTS. STOP HIDING BEHIND WORRY OF DOXXING THAT WON'T HAPPEN IF YOU JUST SANITIZE THE SHIT. MY FUCKING GOD.

also Qingdao if you have a customer bringing you issues like this how are you going to handle it? Not a good look so far but as usual there is more than meets the eye in this situation. Suppose my Tesa and BPC vials are fucked, like these claim to be - what's your response?

Same pictures! is him
This is not my picture, but from someone on the french meso that ordered with me and shared this pics with me. I did not know he posted it on the forum as well. I also posted my own pics. Even if I would be him it still doesn't matter.

Since april Alibaba bans all pharmaceutical products and steroids, you can't have an item like that.
I joined Qingdao Sigma team since June.
You said you ordered in June July, this kind of orders isn't possible at this time, otherwise alibaba will close our shop ;)

For those who ordered recently had anyone received a link with an item like this? :cool:
*sigh* here you go then:
1634852122446.png

I wonder what it would take for you to accept your mistakes then? see the dates in the chat.

You are starting to piss me off with your attitude. Instead of solving the problem, you decide to deflect and insult me. Alright.

also Qingdao if you have a customer bringing you issues like this how are you going to handle it? Not a good look so far but as usual there is more than meets the eye in this situation. Suppose my Tesa and BPC vials are fucked, like these claim to be - what's your response?

If any client have any small problems, we fix it and reship, I never ignored any customer feedback

POST ALL TESTS GOOD AND BAD, LITERALLY IS WHY THIS FUCKING FORUM EXISTS. STOP HIDING BEHIND WORRY OF DOXXING THAT WON'T HAPPEN IF YOU JUST SANITIZE THE SHIT. MY FUCKING GOD.

I think I already share a lot, don't I? 2 personal blood test ($ 200) and 1 janosh hgh test at $ 400

You are missing the point. its not about the dosing. If you are concerned about it, then you dont get my point. The product came more or less within range.

the problem is their poor customer service. They could have solved the problem with the vials but rather insult me.

This is not my picture, but from someone on the french meso that ordered with me and shared this pics with me. I did not know he posted it on the forum as well. I also posted my own pics. Even if I would be him it still doesn't matter.

*sigh* here you go then:
View attachment 155376

I wonder what it would take for you to accept your mistakes then? see the dates in the chat.

You are starting to pissing me off with your attitude. Instead of solving the problem, you decide to deflect and insult me. Alright.

You didn't order from me, I could recognize you easily if it's so

stop complaining because some vial has been bad sealed, for that price somewhere else they give you a few vials not 20
Well, I knew someone would say it.

The problem is where do you draw the line? what if the vials are broken, then I got the right to complain?

Even though the product was very slightly underdosed, i find it still good for the price. In fact, I'm not even pissed about the vials, but their shitty responses.

You are missing the point. its not about the dosing. If you are concerned about it, then you dont get my point. The product came more or less within range.

the problem is their poor customer service. They could have solved the problem with the vials but rather insult me.
I am not missing shit. You said you had tests but then didn't want to post them, so I call bullshit. I agree these vial issues are also bullshit. I have no allegiance to anything but the truth. Post your tests since you claimed the gear is underdosed or GTFO. and @Qingdao sort this clown out if he bought from you. it'll go a long way to handle this properly for you in all of our eyes if you handle it.

He didn't order from me, and he can confirm that.
I never had a profil picture in alibaba, all my customers know that.
Who is "me". You are Qingdao Sigma Chemicals. This is the profile of Joy from Alibaba.

You see, again, it doesn't matter what proof I provide you just say I'm lying. Fuck it. I dont even care about the money anymore. Now its personal.

stop complaining because some vial has been bad sealed, for that price somewhere else they give you a few vials not 20
That’s not the point and that’s terrible logic. The point is that the supplier fucked up and he needs to make it right. Next it’ll be “o it’s only a floater”.

don’t let the suppliers slip down a slope of poor quality

I am not missing shit. You said you had tests but then didn't want to post them, so I call bullshit. I agree these vial issues are also bullshit. I have no allegiance to anything but the truth. Post your tests since you claimed the gear is underdosed or GTFO. and @Qingdao sort this clown out if he bought from you. it'll go a long way to handle this properly for you in all of our eyes if you handle it.
The tests are not only paid by me, so I can't post them. Sorry. Its part of a group and I'm a man of my word.

Like I said, I can show it in private to a member here, provided that they don't share it.

Should have probably never brought it up, its not even the problem here.

Let’s focus on the real issue of poor quality vials. I don’t think it was undersized enough to matter by his own words

Sponsors