Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

monkola is the london member of meso rx fr. he has been doing bad publicity in qingdao from the start. don't listen to him

he planned to give them bad publicity everywhere

you know what to do. upload the pics. @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals ?
There you go.
Ignore the retarded label on the last pic - it was for their support rep which could not understand what I'm talking about it. I could literally remove the whole cap with little pressure (not sure if you can notice - the thing is completely loose)

They simply replied "we fixed it, you can order again" or something like that.

To what extent was the primo underdosed?
I can't share the exact numbers, as it was a testing group. But it was beyond what you would consider fair. Not dramatic for the price, but the vial issue is really a deal breaker.

Attachments

• 20210630_184239.jpg
    20210630_184239.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 184
  • 111.png
    111.png
    6.1 MB · Views: 190
  • 20210630_184857.jpg
    20210630_184857.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 190
I have been a lurker in this forum for almost a year now. I just made this account to warn everyone about them. Even writing about it pisses me off.

I would love to sort the problem with Qingdao, but they have been pretty much ignoring me ever since.

I bought 20 vials of primo from them in June/July (cant remember exactly). I was one of their first customers of finished AAS for sure from the forums.

Their product came underdosed (was sent to Janoshik) but what really pisses me off is the fact that the caps are not sealed properly (I'm not an English speaker so idk how to say this).

Even removing the plastic cap is almost impossible without breaking the whole thing because how shitty the vials are. Once you open them the metal cap is loose and they become unsterile.

When I contacted them, they pretty much said nothing is wrong and basically ignored me. I had to contact Alibaba to get a partial refund (was not much).

I'm basically stuck with 20 vials of primo that I can't use and when I tried to email them for a solution they ignored me. Including the rep you see on this thread.

Shipping them back the vials is not a option as it might put me in trouble in the country I'm from.

For anyone who is interested, I can upload a photo.

I would really not recommend buying from them. If your order came in fine then great, but when it doesn't, you will be sure they will ignore you just like with my case.

Well that's pretty surprising as I never heard about you ! I don't remember selling 2 kits of primo or hearing you complaining, or receiving any underdosed primo lab test, the only one I received was this one from a client :
primo.jpg
Also you have more than 60 pages of feedbacks in french forum:

All they said that vials are properly sealed.

You joined Meso today, it's your first message, no lab test posted or proof that you bought from us so...

Well that's pretty surprising as I never heard about you ! I don't remember selling 2 kits of primo or hearing you complaining, or receiving any underdosed primo lab test, the only one I received was this one from a client :
View attachment 155355
Also you have more than 60 pages of feedbacks in french forum:

All they said that vials are properly sealed.

You joined Meso today, it's your first message, no lab test posted or proof that you bought from us so...
Ok. Now you are pissing me off. Not only you are not willing to help but you also blame me without having any evidence.

This is not my lab testing.

I can provide proof I bought from you. And the vials were not properly sealed. You can literally see that in the pics.

I can attach my invoices from Alibaba, and then what you will say, that they are fake?

I am just as happy to see any source get caught with bullshit, but if you're not gonna post results because of "being in a private testing group" LMAO that is fuckin' stupid.

doesn't matter if the test results aren't yours, you can post them. AFAIK there's no harm in that, just sanitize the names as anyone normally would.

Interesting, your post history suggests that you aren't a believer in Janoshik as a valid means of testing. this just gets better and better.

@mokola i have a hard time buying the underdosing story without proof.

But with that said that absolutely looks like @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals packaging. That’s the beauty of not having labels, you can easily tell people that buy from you to get fucked because you cannot prove it is theirs.

and frankly, until @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals can prove there’s no issues with their vials/caps/stoppers everyone should be very leery of purchasing from them. This is definitely a fucked up situation and I won’t be buying from them any time soon.

doesn't matter if the test results aren't yours, you can post them. AFAIK there's no harm in that, just sanitize the names as anyone normally would.
I can send you them in private if you promise not to post them, super hard to get credibility here it seems.

Can also post my Invoice from Alibaba.

I added one of his pics to show how shitty the vials are. The first and third pics are mine.

Now all members know that you try to do bad publicity with those stupid pictures, you are the only one who have these stupid feedbacks, no one will believe you since we have hundreds ol feedbacks all saying that your feedback is bullshit :cool:

@mokola i have a hard time buying the underdosing story without proof.

But with that said that absolutely looks like @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals packaging. That’s the beauty of not having labels, you can easily tell people that buy from you to get fucked because you cannot prove it is theirs.

and frankly, until @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals can prove there’s no issues with their vials/caps/stoppers everyone should be very leery of purchasing from them. This is definitely a fucked up situation and I won’t be buying from them any time soon.
The product was slightly underdosed. Really not the main problem here even.

You can clearly see that the vials are shitty.