Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Very fast service paid yesterday and already received tracking number, looking good so far. Hopefully it will arrive soon and I can send it off to Janoshik before I go on holiday in 2 weeks time

Hi,
how is your success rate shipping to Germany?
I am pretty concerned ordering from outside EU borders, especially more so now.

You know as soon as someone has test results for the 200mg/ml primo (assuming it tests well) things are going to get crazy.

GOOD NEWS USA Orders

For those who are worried about customs, we can ship your orders to USA Warehouse and then ship them to your adresses domestically.
We bear the customs risk, and we have rich experience in transportation, so don’t have to worry about customs.
The extra fee will be 45$
So you can have China prices, sent domestically with zero customs risks
How about such a service for the EU? I think it would really pay off for you as there is quiet a lack of distributors like you here.

How can you have prices for raws several times cheaper than other well known raws sources?
I got quotes recently from several domestic and international suppliers. 3k order.. these guys were 40% cheaper!! I was surprised.. so I'm gonna linger and see how some orders go for a bit.. before I pull the trigger. But yea he is alot cheaper..nofntje quality is on point.. I'll gladly buy a bunch of raws from these guys

I got quotes recently from several domestic and international suppliers. 3k order.. these guys were 40% cheaper!! I was surprised.. so I'm gonna linger and see how some orders go for a bit.. before I pull the trigger. But yea he is alot cheaper..nofntje quality is on point.. I'll gladly buy a bunch of raws from these guys
I think thats where everyonr is at.