Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals sorry I’m having a hard time reading your test results for hgh one box says 94 and one says 98 %pure, wondering which it is? And is that the only hgh you have? Also shipping to Canada and is there any reship policy if the package is siezed, also what is the your success rate to my country.
before you get disappointed:
do not compare this 98,x% with @janoshik results.
I am not sure how they test compared to jano, but the crappy chinese hgh ive used at a point also had a hplc test from their factory showing 99,1% or something like that and when @janoshik tested it came back as 90% purity 1,5% dimer...
just as an information

I got quotes recently from several domestic and international suppliers. 3k order.. these guys were 40% cheaper!! I was surprised.. so I'm gonna linger and see how some orders go for a bit.. before I pull the trigger. But yea he is alot cheaper..nofntje quality is on point.. I'll gladly buy a bunch of raws from these guys

Just pay with credit card. Get the product tested. If it’s no good claim the money back from your credit card company - goods not as described.

before you get disappointed:
do not compare this 98,x% with @janoshik results.
I am not sure how they test compared to jano, but the crappy chinese hgh ive used at a point also had a hplc test from their factory showing 99,1% or something like that and when @janoshik tested it came back as 90% purity 1,5% dimer...
just as an information
I considered this, not to worry, I do plan on testing, I just ordered 5 kits, so we will see.

Just pay with credit card. Get the product tested. If it’s no good claim the money back from your credit card company - goods not as described.
exactly, alibaba, and the Chinese govt don’t give a fuck what you’re buying, it’s pretty safe in that regard, and very secure.. done lots of business before in the past with many Alibaba vendors, and for the most part it’s positive, but you still have to be on guard as there’s a lot of sketchy shit that can still happen, like rouge sales reps emailing from company email offering discounts on mid-large orders.

I considered this, not to worry, I do plan on testing, I just ordered 5 kits, so we will see.
You won't be disappointed, our gh is our best seller product and the most reputed one, and till now, we only have positive feedbacks and perfect blood tests and lab tests from our clients.
Many of you maybe tested it in the past before our arrival, you can give your feedbacks.

like I said I'll be getting bloods on their Tesamorelin and i have baseline IGF/GH with nothing. I'm doing God's work for you all. jk, I'm atheist, this is for science.

I have been a lurker in this forum for almost a year now. I just made this account to warn everyone about them. Even writing about it pisses me off.

I would love to sort the problem with Qingdao, but they have been pretty much ignoring me ever since.

I bought 20 vials of primo from them in June/July (cant remember exactly). I was one of their first customers of finished AAS for sure from the forums.

Their product came underdosed (was sent to Janoshik) but what really pisses me off is the fact that the caps are not sealed properly (I'm not an English speaker so idk how to say this).

Even removing the plastic cap is almost impossible without breaking the whole thing because how shitty the vials are. Once you open them the metal cap is loose and they become unsterile.

When I contacted them, they pretty much said nothing is wrong and basically ignored me. I had to contact Alibaba to get a partial refund (was not much).

I'm basically stuck with 20 vials of primo that I can't use and when I tried to email them for a solution they ignored me. Including the rep you see on this thread.

Shipping them back the vials is not a option as it might put me in trouble in the country I'm from.

For anyone who is interested, I can upload a photo.

I would really not recommend buying from them. If your order came in fine then great, but when it doesn't, you will be sure they will ignore you just like with my case.

I have been a lurker in this forum for almost a year now. I just made this account to warn everyone about them. Even writing about it pisses me off.

I would love to sort the problem with Qingdao, but they have been pretty much ignoring me ever since.

I bought 20 vials of primo from them in June/July (cant remember exactly). I was one of their first customers of finished AAS for sure from the forums.

Their product came underdosed (was sent to Janoshik) but what really pisses me off is the fact that the caps are not sealed properly (I'm not an English speaker so idk how to say this).

Even removing the plastic cap is almost impossible without breaking the whole thing because how shitty the vials are. Once you open them the metal cap is loose and they become unsterile.

When I contacted them, they pretty much said nothing is wrong and basically ignored me. I had to contact Alibaba to get a partial refund (was not much).

I'm basically stuck with 20 vials of primo that I can't use and when I tried to email them for a solution they ignored me. Including the rep you see on this thread.

Shipping them back the vials is not a option as it might put me in trouble in the country I'm from.

I would really not recommend buying from them. If your order came in fine then great, but when it doesn't, you will be sure they will ignore you just like with my case.
you know what to do. upload the pics. @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals ?

To what extent was the primo underdosed?