Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

monkola is the london member of meso rx fr. he has been doing bad publicity in qingdao from the start. don't listen to him

he planned to give them bad publicity everywhere
Not a good look, you come off as a shill. How about we respect members and their issues. I mean this supplier certainly is able to fuck over customers a lot more easily than customers can fuck them over

Now all members know that you try to do bad publicity with those stupid pictures, you are the only one who have these stupid feedbacks, no one will believe you since we have hundreds ol feedbacks all saying that your feedback is bullshit :cool:
Funny part is, i tried multiple times to contact you and you ignored me.

I sent videos, photos, talked with your rep in Alibaba for weeks. very sad to see that this is how customers are treated from you guys.

After the bad publicity you done in Meso FR, all members who received their vials said that their vials were properly sealed

Fioles bien serties = Vials properly sealed

I won't start answering your bullshit as all it's lies

a3.PNGa2.PNGa1.PNG

Last edited:
After the bad publicity you done in Meso FR, all members who received their vials said that their vials were properly sealed

Fioles bien serties = Vials properly sealed

I will start answering your bullshit as all it's lies

View attachment 155360View attachment 155361View attachment 155362
If they claim that the vials are sealed, then it means that some people reported that some vials are not sealed, hence, I'm correct and it was an issue you had.

nobody ever talks about the vials being sealed because its a basic thing. So what is your point?

If you fixed it , great. But my vials are NOT sealed.

So there’s more than one person having issues? Potentially?

It's same guy, his account in Meso Rx

Fuck off and prove him wrong instead of trying to insult him

How to prove him wrong? order and you will verify by yourself, it's all lies, go to the french Meso Rx forum and ask if someone had this issue.
We have more than 60 pages, many feedbacks, no one had this issues, just lies.

How to prove him wrong? order and you will verify by yourself, it's all lies, go to the french Meso Rx forum and ask if someone had this issue.
So if you can’t prove him wrong how do you know he’s lying?

Listen, I don't know how many times to say this. I'M NOT THE SAME GUY.

This is the same attitude they had on Alibaba, weeks upon weeks of denial and never once even tried to work with me on the problem.

Even when i uploaded clear videos of the vials being loose you didn't believe. If you want, I can upload them here for everyone to see. I assume then you will say they are fake as well?

Again, I can also provide you with an invoice.

Even talking to you makes me pissed off, its not even about my money, but about your poor customer service.

He is here to harm the source and not to bring about something new. let him release this son of a bitch otherwise I'll publish all his lab tests

So if you can’t prove him wrong how do you know he’s lying?

Because he didn't order from me, and all feedbacks (many many feedbacks) we have proof it wrong, and he posted that shit the first day I started business in french Meso Rx and he lied about being different guy, I proofed he's the same guy with a pic.

Because he didn't order from me, and all feedbacks (many many feedbacks) we have proof it wrong, and he posted that shit the first day I started business in french Meso Rx and he lied about being different guy, I proofed he's the same guy with a pic.
I did order from you.

1634851263301.png

Also, I never posted on the french meso.

Only thing I hope is you are not going to post my name / address so I'm hiding the order ID for now. I also hope this is not allowed here

He is here to harm the source and not to bring about something new. let him release this son of a bitch otherwise I'll publish all his lab tests
You are retarded. I clearly said i tried to work it out with the seller and they stopped answering me at some point. I'm not trying to harm the source.

It took a lot of time and had to contact alibaba, and even then they pretty much denied it.

I did order from you.

View attachment 155374

Also, I never posted on the french meso.

Only thing I hope is you are not going to post my name / address so I'm hiding the order ID for now. I also hope this is not allowed here

Since april Alibaba bans all pharmaceutical products and steroids, you can't have an item like that.
I joined Qingdao Sigma team since June.
You said you ordered in June July, this kind of orders isn't possible at this time, otherwise alibaba will close our shop ;)

For those who ordered recently had anyone received a link with an item like this? :cool: