Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

semaglutide is already the "special preparation" of a GLP1-agonist.
i know oral is dosed daily. dosage range from 3-14mg
rybelus is the pharma product (oral semaglutide).
i bet you would already get a nice effect from 3mg.
I am not interested in weight loss. Primare goals for me are increased insulin sensitivy, anti inflammatory effect and then as a third the appetite suppression

@Qingdao rep:
yeah, cause its pretty new to the market. as soon as more and more people read into it it will increase in demand.
1g purchasement is bullshit for a regular user. How do i measure 3mg? even my old scale used to measure raw dnp powder was not that sensitive. (10mg resolution i think)
I'm currently on 1mg ozempic per week and the results are not impressive, my primary goal is apetite suppression tho. I rotate between pharma grade sema, lira and dula and I like liraglutide the most. My body loses sensitivity to sema too fast it becomes too expensive for the dosages I need. For your goal isn't berberine better?

I'm currently on 1mg ozempic per week and the results are not impressive, my primary goal is apetite suppression tho. I rotate between pharma grade sema, lira and dula and I like liraglutide the most. My body loses sensitivity to sema too fast it becomes too expensive for the dosages I need. For your goal isn't berberine better?
i dont like the effects on mtor from berberine and metformin. Both are not ideal for hypertrophy.
As far as i read, semaglutide does not seem to have those effects. Or am i wrong?
Liraglutide and duraglutide are also interesting. I even think Lira is available as raw powder, correct @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals ?
what would be the price on liraglutide?

i dont like the effects on mtor from berberine and metformin. Both are not ideal for hypertrophy.
As far as i read, semaglutide does not seem to have those effects. Or am i wrong?
Liraglutide and duraglutide are also interesting. I even think Lira is available as raw powder, correct @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals ?
It's very expensive too

for uncommon products, you can ask (mention cas number to get a quick answer):
  • info@sigmachemical.com.cn

Its wildly overstated and just doesn't seem to happen in bbing populations. At least not with metformin

Hello guy, and girl, and tranny, and non-binary, and....

Hello everybody !

I ordered from this source, I received my delivery within 23 days ( I'm in France), I've ordered because the price were low and because some of my friends told me it was reliable,specifically for the GH, myself I've bought Testo P,NPP,Tren A the oil is fluid and the sensation normal, I've not made blood test yet (pds)
little pic View attachment 155193 Tren A/NPP/ TESTO P

( A vial arrived broken, the source's delegate said they are gonna send me another one (for free) )

Since this account has 0 messages, I wanted to prove that I'm honest and not a bot
I'm Andrey on MeM and Meso
View attachment 155194View attachment 155195
What forum is MeM?

semaglutide is already the "special preparation" of a GLP1-agonist.
i know oral is dosed daily. dosage range from 3-14mg
rybelus is the pharma product (oral semaglutide).
i bet you would already get a nice effect from 3mg.
I am not interested in weight loss. Primare goals for me are increased insulin sensitivy, anti inflammatory effect and then as a third the appetite suppression

@Qingdao rep:
yeah, cause its pretty new to the market. as soon as more and more people read into it it will increase in demand.
1g purchasement is bullshit for a regular user. How do i measure 3mg? even my old scale used to measure raw dnp powder was not that sensitive. (10mg resolution i think)
You could possibly make an oral solution with something like oraplus or humco..

hey bro any new messages about switzerland? I am curious about some hgh. I order vom Citropin guy. IDK if its safe. what do you think?!
Hello brother, it is better to send to Germany or France, Swiss customs are very strict, I ordered TP and I got to Germany without problems, I was only charged 12 € of VAT.

GOOD NEWS USA Orders

For those who are worried about customs, we can ship your orders to USA Warehouse and then ship them to your adresses domestically.
We bear the customs risk, and we have rich experience in transportation, so don’t have to worry about customs.
The extra fee will be 45$
So you can have China prices, sent domestically with zero customs risks

Last edited:
GOOD NEWS USA Orders

For those who are worried about customs, we can ship your orders to USA Warehouse and then ship them to your adresses domestically.
We bear the customs risk, and we have rich experience in transportation, so don’t have to worry about customs.

D5C6AA52-5C83-4833-9A59-A5964E081B64.gif

GOOD NEWS USA Orders

So we have to pay the shipping fee plus an extra 45?