Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

just as a question:
would it be possible for you to take oral semaglutide tabs into your portfolio?
i guess this would be quite a seller. the 1g for 1800$ is, for most of us, not really useful since 1.) too expensive for a "user" and 2. we couldnt measure the required dosage (1-3mg range).
if you would sell e.g. 2mg tabs i bet there are many guys who would be interested

They said the one tab short was just a machine packing error and they'd send me an extra two tabs next time. They're super responsive!
Would be hilarious if they sent a whole package with a single pill in it just to correct for the missing one.

Do you guys ship to Switzerland, and is it safe? Cause border control fucks us up with fees over 3000$ .. -.-

Yes we do, we have few clients from there only, all orders I maid pass through customs with no problems, but most of our switzerland clients prefer to receive in germany or france, it must be more safe.

Any chance youll get an EU warehouse? Trying to get things into certain countries from outside the EU with the new import tax regulations has been a nightmare lately

Not as soon as we know, it's the demand who make up take those decisions, and also security and risks.

For EU we ship from China, and we didn't notice any difference between before import tax regulations and after, zero inspection until now.

just as a question:
i guess this would be quite a seller. the 1g for 1800$ is, for most of us, not really useful since 1.) too expensive for a "user" and 2. we couldnt measure the required dosage (1-3mg range).
if you would sell e.g. 2mg tabs i bet there are many guys who would be interested

Real Semaglutide is expensive, we can customize tabs of all raws as I said, to have 2 mg tabs, if you order 600 pills it will be very very expensive, so I advice you to order 1g it's cheaper than cutomized tabs, or use other products who make same effects.

Btw the demand on it is very very low, I've been asked about it twice only since I am with Qingdao, and the price make people easily give up.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals sorry I’m having a hard time reading your test results for hgh one box says 94 and one says 98 %pure, wondering which it is? And is that the only hgh you have? Also shipping to Canada and is there any reship policy if the package is siezed, also what is the your success rate to my country.

I have BPC and Tesamorelin on the way, USA & CN respectively. I'll get some bloods done on the Tesa. my baseline IGF is 79 LMAO. so I will keep you all updated. 2mg of Tesa per day should put me well over 200, which is going to paint me a satisfied customer.

also, I'm surprised nobody else noticed they have Mots-C available? I'm going to grab that by the balls if the Tesa works out.

just as a question:
Oral semaglutide requires special preperation and results are not comparable to the injectable. A standard dose for oral sema is 7mg per day, not per week.

Oral semaglutide requires special preperation and results are not comparable to the injectable. A standard dose for oral sema is 7mg per day, not per week.
semaglutide is already the "special preparation" of a GLP1-agonist.
i know oral is dosed daily. dosage range from 3-14mg
rybelus is the pharma product (oral semaglutide).
i bet you would already get a nice effect from 3mg.
I am not interested in weight loss. Primare goals for me are increased insulin sensitivy, anti inflammatory effect and then as a third the appetite suppression

@Qingdao rep:
yeah, cause its pretty new to the market. as soon as more and more people read into it it will increase in demand.
1g purchasement is bullshit for a regular user. How do i measure 3mg? even my old scale used to measure raw dnp powder was not that sensitive. (10mg resolution i think)

semaglutide is already the "special preparation" of a GLP1-agonist.
i know oral is dosed daily. dosage range from 3-14mg
rybelus is the pharma product (oral semaglutide).
i bet you would already get a nice effect from 3mg.
I am not interested in weight loss. Primare goals for me are increased insulin sensitivy, anti inflammatory effect and then as a third the appetite suppression

@Qingdao rep:
yeah, cause its pretty new to the market. as soon as more and more people read into it it will increase in demand.
1g purchasement is bullshit for a regular user. How do i measure 3mg? even my old scale used to measure raw dnp powder was not that sensitive. (10mg resolution i think)
You can get same effects with metformin and berberine and it's very cheap