Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

In a few years those poor choices won't matter all that much. People making all sorts of crazy peptides that act on pathways they've known about since the 90s. The next step is exploration of set point theory. Rumor has it that gene therapy to tweak and reset metabolic set point is already in the works.
You’re underestimating the power of the human appetite. The food and consumption industry would put out a product worse than sugar to ignite gluttony to its worse; they won’t just ait there and let the populace stop buying their products.

It’s gonna be a duel with the pharmaceutical industries.

I am just throwing conspiracy theories hehe

You are overestimating the power of human emotions. At the most rudimentary level, human emotions outward manifestations of 'chemical exchanges' within the body. If people keep hacking away at things they will solve the appetite issue. The problem now becomes abuse/misuse
The food industry is not what is making everyone fat.
Where I'm from there is a lot of cultural discourse around fatness.
It is not weird for example to make young females gain a sizeable amount of weight before they qualify for marriage. In other parts, a Skinny man is suspect as being someone that cannot provide for his family.. but I digress.

Even the way BMI is treated is an industry on it's own, but that is another kettle of fish.

You are overestimating the power of human emotions. At the most rudimentary level, human emotions outward manifestations of 'chemical exchanges' within the body. If people keep hacking away at things they will solve the appetite issue. The problem now becomes abuse/misuse
Where I'm from there is a lot of cultural discourse around fatness.
It is not weird for example to make young females gain a sizeable amount of weight before they qualify for marriage. In other parts, a Skinny man is suspect as being someone that cannot provide for his family.. but I digress.

Even the way BMI is treated is an industry on it's own, but that is another kettle of fish.
Well, we are not soothsayers, so who knows.

Let’s come back in 20 years and update the thread.

5mg is 20 of the 0.25mg starting doses, and more than 2 of the 2.4mg max doses, so it would probably be a fine place to start. But why not get tirzepatide?

At QSC prices tirzepatide is not expensive, and all reports are that it is at least as effective as semaglutide and much less side effects. I've been using it for 4 months and have my mom, a friend, and her daughter on it. None have had any problems and all started losing at the 2.5mg starting dose.
I second this! I took both sema lowest dose made me feel terribleeeeee switched to tirz and much better way less side effects

Also, for what it’s worth, the vials and stoppers are dog shit from QSC. You get what you pay for.
I just bought some and the stoppers were fine. You just have to snip off the cap so it doesn't tear down the stopper when you pull the cap off. I just use some kitchen sheers

Vials are pretty scratched up but no complaints about that

I've gone through many kits and never had a problem with vials, stoppers, or caps. What am I missing

Echoing the price differential that Spaceman mentioned, though also thought I'd chime in with the suggestion of stacking both Tirz and Sem for the best bang for your buck protocol.

I've forgotten the pharmacokinetic specifics, but Sema doesn't hit as many pathways, but does have the highest bonding efficacy for the appetite suppression ligands. Hence most potent suppression, but also highest nausea and side effects. Conversely Ret and Tirz hit other pathways which similarly curb appetite in different ways, but also hit receptors involved in anti-nausea. So in combining Sema with a low Tirz dose you get great suppression, with reduced typical Sem sides.

I've been on 12.5mg Mounjaro for probably 8 months now. Decided to try this by staggering a half a week apart and holy cow it worked great. So I injected 12.5mg Mounjaro on Monday, then on Thursday I injected just a tiny amount at 0.5mg semaglutide. It took away any of the hunger that I was starting to feel. It's now the end of the next Monday and I don't plan to do my next Mounjaro injection for another day or two bc I'm still not that hungry. Pretty awesome combination for sure. I'm already down 120lbs over the past year using mostly Mounjaro but I started with ozempic. This is definitely a great way to keep the weight loss going

If everyone in north america stopped eating at a caloric surplus it would rock the food industry. They profit a lot from our gluttony and they aren't just going to sit back and let us all get skinny.

You’re underestimating the power of the human appetite. The food and consumption industry would put out a product worse than sugar to ignite gluttony to its worse; they won’t just ait there and let the populace stop buying their products.

It’s gonna be a duel with the pharmaceutical industries.

I am just throwing conspiracy theories hehe
Sad thing is.... Your most likely not throwing conspiracy theories...

When it comes to profits, what's in the interests of the majority is but a lobbyist's phone call away from being walked all over.

Who's to say that the pharma and food industry aren't in bed with each other right from the start.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals

I placed a +3k ordered Dec 17 and still haven't received a tracking number. Following Tracy's advice and not messaging on WhatsApp but .. 20 days without a response. I know the replies to this will be to wait but if you were sitting where I am, waiting on a response, wouldn't you'd be concerned too?
i would and you can be too but have to deal with it.
I think many of us returning qsc customers go through this maturation process, you will get it and once you did you'll be a more patient, wiser man. And hopefully swole in the long run

Attachments

• Confucius_1080x1080.jpg
    Confucius_1080x1080.jpg
    308.1 KB · Views: 238
Back