Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Sad thing is.... Your most likely not throwing conspiracy theories...

When it comes to profits, what's in the interests of the majority is but a lobbyist's phone call away from being walked all over.

Who's to say that the pharma and food industry aren't in bed with each other right from the start.
The real conspiracy would involve big pharma owning the snack food companies. If we are gonna go the conspiracy route, let's go all the way lol

Got one of the HGH vials which had black particle in it. Did not dissolve to the BAC. Any idea what the fuck is this since they are not replying to my email.

Attachments

• Snapchat-946675386.jpg
    Snapchat-946675386.jpg
    494.2 KB · Views: 236
Got one of the HGH vials which had black particle in it. Did not dissolve to the BAC. Any idea what the fuck is this since they are not replying to my email.
Piece of rubber stopper? Never seen anything that size in a vial before. What did you pay for that box, divide by 10. Toss it, or suck up all the good and leave that behind and inject.

Question for all who are filtering, are you using proper .22 micron filters over into new sterile vials, or just using non-coring 5 micron filter needles for draw?

Putting it through a .22 micron a second time seems like overkill unless they're straight up not filtering at all, right? Most of the floaters I've seen posted just seem to be stopper fragments or filter fibers, rather than an indication it was never filtered at all.

Question for all who are filtering, are you using proper .22 micron filters over into new sterile vials, or just using non-coring 5 micron filter needles for draw?

Putting it through a .22 micron a second time seems like overkill unless they're straight up not filtering at all, right? Most of the floaters I've seen posted just seem to be stopper fragments or filter fibers, rather than an indication it was never filtered at all.
Is there a post somewhere that describes this process in detail? I searched and didn't find anything specific to refiltering a finished oil

No overkill when it comes to what you inject into your body

Buy the new year sale kit of primo, think qsc has more sales then time

I took 14 days for track to go item is ready for shipment

But im not i a hurry so we wait another 14 days till it will arive

I'm using 5 micron 18-19g filter needles.

Bruh....

A real head scratcher today. My new year sale order placed 1/6 was just received today 1/23. 17 days….amazing. Ironically, 2/3 of my Black Friday order is spread out throughout the world(literally). One pack randomly made its way to China for no reason, the other has been in transit for almost 2 weeks from a post office about 15 miles from where I am. This is clearly not a Tracy issue, but, a USPS ineptitude issue.

If everyone in north america stopped eating at a caloric surplus it would rock the food industry. They profit a lot from our gluttony and they aren't just going to sit back and let us all get skinny.
Food is still wasted. The American system is designed to make 'obscene' profit from any and everything. Why do foods labelled as being healthier cost more? lol. Reduce the quantity, they'll just slap a label on crap and raise prices on it. Organic eggs on my mind

A real head scratcher today. My new year sale order placed 1/6 was just received today 1/23. 17 days….amazing. Ironically, 2/3 of my Black Friday order is spread out throughout the world(literally). One pack randomly made its way to China for no reason, the other has been in transit for almost 2 weeks from a post office about 15 miles from where I am. This is clearly not a Tracy issue, but, a USPS ineptitude issue.
USPS is a pain in the ass!! Lazy government workers don't give a shit

Food is still wasted. The American system is designed to make 'obscene' profit from any and everything. Why do foods labelled as being healthier cost more? lol. Reduce the quantity, they'll just slap a label on crap and raise prices on it. Organic eggs on my mind
Because there is a parasitic certification organization sitting on top of everything that is allowed to call itself organic. The suppliers have to pay them to be certified organic. Certification is not cheap.

I fantasize sometimes about starting a company called "almost organic" which doesn't pay the protection money but still provides food that would otherwise qualify.

Last edited:
Back