Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Early dhb pip update. Starting with small daily injections. 40mg of dhb and 40 mg of mast prop daily. Heating vials on a hot plate for 7 minutes. Zero pip. I’ll probably try it without heating soon and eventually raise my dosage.

I started very light bc it showed up crashed and I was hesitant bc of the pip stories I’ve been hearing.
How did these work together? I’m rolling in some Mast Prop to my current blast w/ DHB.

Hey guys when using whatsapp you dont have to buy a burner phone. Just download a burner phone app on your phone and pay for the service of the app. Very easy and cheap. Just google burner phone apps...

Question for all who are filtering, are you using proper .22 micron filters over into new sterile vials, or just using non-coring 5 micron filter needles for draw?

Putting it through a .22 micron a second time seems like overkill unless they're straight up not filtering at all, right? Most of the floaters I've seen posted just seem to be stopper fragments or filter fibers, rather than an indication it was never filtered at all.
Naw we’re all using a cotton ball.

I wish I could understand the logic behind using a burner phone like people keep suggesting. Ok you use tor and VPN on a phone you bought with cash from a gas station with no cctv while wearing a condom. Now you go home and enter your real name, and real address in whatsapp...

I wish I could understand the logic behind using a burner phone like people keep suggesting. Ok you use tor and VPN on a phone you bought with cash from a gas station with no cctv while wearing a condom. Now you go home and enter your real name, and real address in whatsapp...
I think the majority of dudes are more so worried about the meta data being directly linked to them. Plausible deniability is easier if if they just a have package but no way other way to link someone to buying the stuff they bought. I am just speculating here..

I think the majority of dudes are more so worried about the meta data being directly linked to them. Plausible deniability is easier if if they just a have package but no way other way to link someone to buying the stuff they bought. I am just speculating here..
You should watch Edward Snowden's documentary and read his book. It touches on metadata and how it's being collected, shared, and processed. I think a few steriod users data is probably the very last thing the federal government is looking for.

I'm not saying be the low hanging fruit. But there are some things that are absolutely pointless, Using a burner app or phone to enter YOUR information is pointless.

You should watch Edward Snowden's documentary and read his book. It touches on metadata and how it's being collected, shared, and processed. I think a few steriod users data is probably the very last thing the federal government is looking for.

I'm not saying be the low hanging fruit. But there are some things that are absolutely pointless, Using a burner app or phone to enter YOUR information is pointless.
I’ve briefly heard about the book before I will definitely check it out.
I agree with you I do not think the government is worried about a few steroids or peptides.

Sponsors

Back