Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I think the majority of dudes are more so worried about the meta data being directly linked to them. Plausible deniability is easier if if they just a have package but no way other way to link someone to buying the stuff they bought. I am just speculating here..
Can't speak for others but this is absolutely the case for me. If the government can't prove you ordered the package then they can't prove that someone else wasn't trying to get you busted, and a good lawyer can get the charges dropped or at least win at trial.

Having your name and address in the app or email means nothing, it's literally printed on the illegal package. In my opinion the dangerous thing from a legal perspective is having either the order messages or the payment linked to your real identity.

my guess would be because taking up space on servers and not paying for sponsorship... or gave a virus to the servers.. lots of forums you can only post so many pics or so many MBs/so long...
Probably has to do with the fact that the focus of the forum is supposed to be harm reduction and not sourcing gear.

I would also guess that some of the official sponsors did not like having others “advertise” their considerably lower prices.

This way, it makes it harder for the Reddit crowd to find out our “secrets” and increases the likelihood of them purchasing from a sponsor.

Sale pack arrived today paid the 7th. Packaging from this sale to last sale is way different. This time it was done by a pro.

Should I run 700 primo no mast, or 350 primo 350 mast prop?

Recomping

It's one or the other, I got too much oil to pin and I'm already pinning daily

Back