Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

That's true for every Western country. Probably only a few countries like China make most their stuff. I hate this aspect of living in the US. I try to buy things made here when I can.
Have you ever tried you buy car parts? If you're mechanically inclined... ac Delco, moog, etc are all outsourced now. It is 1000% frustrating

Question for all who are filtering, are you using proper .22 micron filters over into new sterile vials, or just using non-coring 5 micron filter needles for draw?

Putting it through a .22 micron a second time seems like overkill unless they're straight up not filtering at all, right? Most of the floaters I've seen posted just seem to be stopper fragments or filter fibers, rather than an indication it was never filtered at all.
I'm using .22 I'm not taking a risk when there's literally stuff in almost all the vials I have and most of its so small I can barely see.

Do you have any pointers for oxytocin? I am going to give it a try soon.

Yes. 1) I like it for mood/feelz. 2) Start low! Like 100 ug subq, and I'm not sure if this happens to everyone, but be prepared for a helluva flush lasting a few minutes.

It's supposed to have some bodybuilding purposes but I only use it a couple times a week, so not expecting any gains.

I don't have enough experience with this compound to say much more.

Maybe will experiment with daily dosing and/or day/night administration.

Yes. 1) I like it for mood/feelz. 2) Start low! Like 100 ug subq, and I'm not sure if this happens to everyone, but be prepared for a helluva flush lasting a few minutes.

It's supposed to have some bodybuilding purposes but I only use it a couple times a week, so not expecting any gains.

You'd see more from creatine if you're taking it for "bodybuilding"

Thanks! I have seen the flush feeling mentioned several times. How long does the good mood last for?

Thanks! I have seen the flush feeling mentioned several times. How long does the good mood last for?

It's gradual/subtle, and I'm usually asleep before it resolves.

I'll try dosing it earlier to get a better idea of this. I've read some posts about people taking it in the morning.

Just gotta get past the flush (which is brief but rough imo)

1 day shipping time for Germany, not bad.

Ordered and paid sunday, package was sent out monday, received tuesday. Didn't even get a tracking number but the package was already there. Looks like it's worth getting a burner phone for whatsapp after all. I don't like it but it's better than waiting over a week+ for just an email answer.

It was a very small order btw, was already afraid they would prefer bigger orders first and i would have to wait longer, but it seems they don't give a fuck.

Last edited:
It's gradual/subtle, and I'm usually asleep before it resolves.

I'll try dosing it earlier to get a better idea of this. I've read some posts about people taking it in the morning.

Just gotta get past the flush (which is brief but rough imo)
cjc-1295 and ipamorelin gave me a flush feeling and I was not a fan. I went straight back to regular hgh. I will give the 100 mcg a shot this weekend.

Back