Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Should I run 700 primo no mast, or 350 primo 350 mast prop?

Recomping

It's one or the other, I got too much oil to pin and I'm already pinning daily
I like Primo better for recomps, though that's entirely contingent on keeping E in the right zone.

Whilst Mast isn't woeful for you, it is definitely more of a stressor and toxic to the body than Primo. To recomp well I find keeping stress low, and going long and slow is best.

Wait until I get my first shots of tren, and come to kick his heavy metal ass if he mentions the subject again.
Cheaper than a plane ride over to see Jano for a couple of raw impurity evaluations...

Give it a try...everyone will learn something either way. What are your AAS raws testing at these days (mean +/- SD)? 96+/-2%?

Hi everyone, hope you're fine and sorry for the lack of presence in forums.

I just finished catching all the delay on whatsaaps, I strongly recommend that you use it, for the simple reason that it avoids the multiple conversations, unlike emails. It's time saving for me, and of course a day I spend on whatsaap I process x 3 number of orders compared to the day I am gonna spend on email.
For security, c'mon, even biggest sources here use whatsaap to reach me, and since when emails are 100% secure, nobody cares about your personal use orders, so this kind of debate can be avoided, but sure if you aren't feeling confortable with it, understandable, wait for my replies on emails, that might take a lot of time.
During this time I don't have yet the assistants to help me on emails, and I am suffering.

View attachment 275483

So it will be great if most of you switch to whatsaap and make my life easier.

I will spend today on emails, trying to catch up the maximum I can.

WhatsApp : +86 16503300980

Test e is available now us domestic,

From middle of the week, we can consider the holidays started, so domestic orders can be processed, international orders are considered as preorders, preorders cannot be modified during holidays, nor refunded.

preorders will be interesting once we test the new peptide series: HGH 24iu, BPC157 and TB500 versions, sermorelin, hexarelin, TA1, MT1, AOD9604 new batch, DSIP and the HCG, I saw that someone posted the results of HCG 2500IU testing around 4800-5000iu, 2 vials tested, the next batch is expected to be above 8000IU and price will be much better $/IU.

If you have some questions, feel free to ask them, I'll find sometime to answer all questions posted in forum tomorrow.
So I have only made orders thru WhatsApp for months now. But when I get tracking numbers they are sent to an old email chain from past orders ages ago… any reason for this happening ? I thought it would be more streamlined to only reply to the WhatsApp, i know it’s a big job processing all the orders

Back