Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Hello everyone,

If you have an email waiting for more than 10 days, please do not hesitate to send a new one. Replies to emails are now within 24-48 hours, and I might missed some. Especially if you have sent a payment and haven't heard back, 10 days ago or earlier.

Please if you already used the whatsaap, there is no need to use the email, stick to whatsaap. Never used both channels.

the email is:

sigma@sigmachemical.com.cn

whatsaap : +86 16503300980 (faster)
Did you really just ask the whole forum to blow up your email lol

"Email me again if it's been more than 24-48 hours" sir yes sir :)

first time customer ordered Sema 2mg us domestic last week Monday, tracking # received and shipped Sunday, I got it on Thursday. This guy rocks! thanks Mr. QSC!!! I love you!!

Can i be frank? I’m paranoid as fuck to even open the package. I feel like my door's gonna get busted down. Also I accidentally opened my BAC water a couple weeks ago. I didn’t poke a hole in it but I took the lid off so I don’t know if I can still use it. I’m not dirty im gonna wipe everything with alcohol wipes. I know I'm overreacting but some dude in the thread said anyone can get caught… something about a fake mailman asking you to sign for the package? Wtf? I didn’t sign anything, it was left in my mailbox. I'm a good kid, really!!!

first time customer ordered Sema 2mg us domestic last week Monday, tracking # received and shipped Sunday, I got it on Thursday. This guy rocks! thanks Mr. QSC!!! I love you!!

Can i be frank? I’m paranoid as fuck to even open the package. I feel like my door's gonna get busted down. Also I accidentally opened my BAC water a couple weeks ago. I didn’t poke a hole in it but I took the lid off so I don’t know if I can still use it. I’m not dirty im gonna wipe everything with alcohol wipes. I know I'm overreacting but some dude in the thread said anyone can get caught… something about a fake mailman asking you to sign for the package? Wtf? I didn’t sign anything, it was left in my mailbox. I'm a good kid, really!!!
That's for steroids dude. It's federally illegal to sell Sema without a pharmacy license, but possessing it without a prescription is not actually illegal under federal law afaik (it probably is under your state laws, but there's no way your local cops are doing a controlled delivery for prescription drugs)

That's for steroids dude. It's federally illegal to sell Sema without a pharmacy license, but possessing it without a prescription is not actually illegal under federal law afaik (it probably is under your state laws, but there's no way your local cops are doing a controlled delivery for prescription drugs)
Oh man… you don’t know how much relief you gave me. I don’t even know why I’m so anxious bc I’ve purchased this peptide from someone else before. Good to know

You said you a good KID?? Wtf

Got my first promo order today. Paid January first so not fast but great prices and well packed as usual. Waiting on product id. Promo order of test was shipped separately and should arrive next week. Phenomenal pricing really and most everything just being tossed onto what now seems to be a somewhat ridiculous hoard.

thank you Qsc for the great products at great prices

I don't know about cashapp but i was personally banned by coinbase for 1 bitcoin transfer. Since then i sent to a wallet first.
I got ya. I have definitely done at least a dozen bitcoin transfers with cashapp so far no problems. I just could not get the address to work. Tracey send it a different way and it then worked well. Then I have never had to send a transaction ID.. I googled it and found out how to get it though and everything should be g2g.

Tbh I don’t know how some of you made it this far in life..

Back