Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

guys none of these currency’s are private or fool proof. Don’t be deceived. You can make it a bit harder to link but that’s it. The main benefit of crypto is speed not anonymity, and if you’re so worried about opsec, stay out of this thread period. Sick of hearing this garbage
No, Monero is actually untraceable.

They can prove you withdrew it from the exchange, but unless they have your actual wallet records it's impossible to trace after that.

A lot of nerds who are way more paranoid than we are have proven this mathematically. Monero is becoming the standard on the darkweb.

There's plenty of ways for the cops to bust you besides just following the money, but using privacy coins definitely improves your opsec.

No, Monero is actually untraceable.

They can prove you withdrew it from the exchange, but unless they have your actual wallet records it's impossible to trace after that.

A lot of nerds who are way more paranoid than we are have proven this mathematically. Monero is becoming the standard on the darkweb.

There's plenty of ways for the cops to bust you besides just following the money, but using privacy coins definitely improves your opsec.
You’re actually telling us there’s people more paranoid than this lot on here !!! No way

guys none of these currency’s are private or fool proof. Don’t be deceived. You can make it a bit harder to link but that’s it. The main benefit of crypto is speed not anonymity, and if you’re so worried about opsec, stay out of this thread period. Sick of hearing this garbage
Monero is pretty damn close to idiot proof, and it's 100% private. You'd still need to move it off the exchange first, because otherwise the exchange will know to which address you're sending, same as anything else. But after that, it's fire and forget.

People on here are ridiculously cavalier and childish in their opsec standards.

it's probably adequate for most people even still, but yes, this place is baby-mode
If somebody posts a vial with a floater, will people just wave it off and say "it's probably adequate for most people even still"?

No, because it's a fuckin harm reduction forum.

But apparently the risk of imprisonment or major legal trouble is NBD compared to the risk of a nasty infection

Serious question here , all you that live in the states or other countries where anabolics and other peds are illegal, do you claim to be natty when people ask if you’re using? Because you’re scared of the consequences, and is that why America influences big up creatine making it out to be close to steroids for gains

is that why America influences big up creatine making it out to be close to steroids for gains
They do this just to sell supplements to the normies who think that by training hard, eating "right" and using their supplement brand, they can look like their favorite fitness influencer.

Serious question here , all you that live in the states or other countries where anabolics and other peds are illegal, do you claim to be natty when people ask if you’re using? Because you’re scared of the consequences, and is that why America influences big up creatine making it out to be close to steroids for gains
I have respect for people who are transparent with this topic but honestly it's not anyone's business what I do unless I want to tell them. There's definitely a preservation factor involved, you might call it fear, you might want to call it- I like my lifestyle and don't want to get involved with the legal system. I think you'll find that there's a lot you don't know about people and they let you know only what they want you to know, and that covers many areas of people's lives including relationships, desires, lifestyle choices etc. People are judgemental and some are jealous, so why would you want to give anyone ammunition to vent that. It doesn't seem wise to me.

Back