Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I have respect for people who are transparent with this topic but honestly it's not anyone's business what I do unless I want to tell them. There's definitely a preservation factor involved, you might call it fear, you might want to call it- I like my lifestyle and don't want to get involved with the legal system. I think you'll find that there's a lot you don't know about people and they let you know only what they want you to know, and that covers many areas of people's lives including relationships, desires, lifestyle choices etc. People are judgemental and some are jealous, so why would you want to give anyone ammunition to vent that. It doesn't seem wise to me.
Understand your reply but just wanted to try and understand the peds sides of things , only asking because all the posts on here recently are about paying and delivering securely under the net, but honestly in the uk no one gives a flying f@@k, no body asks , judges or anything. Even the cops give you your gear back after a stop and search. We get more bother from the law for smoking weed than having 20 vials of test and a few thousand dbol!

If somebody posts a vial with a floater, will people just wave it off and say "it's probably adequate for most people even still"?

No, because it's a fuckin harm reduction forum.

But apparently the risk of imprisonment or major legal trouble is NBD compared to the risk of a nasty infection
This has been addressed and battered for countless times now. Most of us here advised on not purchasing used oils get raws instead. If you don’t have the time or aptitude to brew yourself then buy from someone else.

If the vendor doesn’t improve their service then that’s their loss if costumers aren’t buying their finished oils. However, you guys are still buying their crappy products even if it has issues and kept complaining about it, as a harm reduction forum, we can only warn and chastise the vendor, after that its up to the consumers to dictate the flow with their purchasing power.

In conclusion, you keep tolerating subpar quality then the vendor will not put effort to improve their quality.

Understand your reply but just wanted to try and understand the peds sides of things , only asking because all the posts on here recently are about paying and delivering securely under the net, but honestly in the uk no one gives a flying f@@k, no body asks , judges or anything. Even the cops give you your gear back after a stop and search. We get more bother from the law for smoking weed than having 20 vials of test and a few thousand dbol!
It's backwards isn't it, one thing I will say is if they do lie it's not due to shame.

This has been addressed and battered for countless times now. Most of us here advised on not purchasing used oils get raws instead. If you don’t have the time or aptitude to brew yourself then buy from someone else.

If the vendor doesn’t improve their service then that’s their loss if costumers aren’t buying their finished oils. However, you guys are still buying their crappy products even if it has issues and kept complaining about it, as a harm reduction forum, we can only warn and chastise the vendor, after that its up to the consumers to dictate the flow with their purchasing power.

In conclusion, you keep tolerating subpar quality then the vendor will not put effort to improve their quality.

This discussion is definitely beating a dead horse. I’ve found numerous super ways to solve this issue, though: 1. Get some sterile vials and syringe filters and filter that shit out of there. Hell, even double filter it. All the supplies are cheap as hell. 2: Don’t buy the freakin finished oil. Every other page is someone bitching about a floater, so it’s not some great secret that these oils have shit in the finished product. It’s mass produced in China and not brewed with the love and care that you receive from other well known vendors on the site.

Each of these solutions are too fucking simple, but bitching and seems to be solving the issue so I guess everyone should keep doing that.

Shoutout to @QingdaoSigmaChemical. I received my New Year’s special order in less than two weeks after receiving tracking. All looked good. Stocked up for a while!

I agree, my point was that we should care as much about opsec as floaters, not that we shouldn't care about either lmao

That floater won't do shit if u inject it unless u have a shit immune system. Even if u inject a small piece or rubber from the vial stopper it's not going to cause an abscess in most people.

Unless u are using a fake id, another address that's not connected to you at all, payment untraceable to you, then everyone has a risk of getting pinned. I would worry more if I was getting very large quantities as you will be looked at as a distributor and will be higher on the list for LE. Otherwise unless your country is legal for to have these substances, we are all taking a risk.

Unless u are using a fake id, another address that's not connected to you at all, payment untraceable to you, then everyone has a risk of getting pinned. I would worry more if I was getting very large quantities as you will be looked at as a distributor and will be higher on the list for LE. Otherwise unless your country is legal for to have these substances, we are all taking a risk.
That's why you pay homeless people to take a package or buy Bitcoin for you.

Problem solved

Some test C us domestic orders hasn't been fullfilled yet, waiting on warehouse to put the new stocks on shelves, thank you for your patience.

We restocked Mast E us domestic

and soon we will have more HGH, reta 15mg domestic.
We might also add some HGH 24IU domestic soon ;)

Impatiently waiting for new testing results from jano to offer you more tested goodies. Especially the HCG new version !
You have a new version of HCG? Already in stock but just waiting for testing? Is it supposed to be 2500iu?

Serious question here , all you that live in the states or other countries where anabolics and other peds are illegal, do you claim to be natty when people ask if you’re using? Because you’re scared of the consequences, and is that why America influences big up creatine making it out to be close to steroids for gains
Well it feels fucking awkward if someone asks you and you're obviously taking steroids. Usually if someone I don't know asks me and they give me a weird vibe I will just tell them I am prescribed to HRT. I had a guy ask me once who ended up telling me he was a cop I'm casual conversation in the city that I am in and I'm not going to lie I pretty much quit going to that gym because he would not stop talking to me asking me questions and seemed like he was trying to "be my friend " so I have a few memberships and eventually canceled that one lol but that's why I don't tell normal people. If someone needs help for what they are doing to themselves and they obviously take stuff I'll be open to sharing that info about myself more.

I have respect for people who are transparent with this topic but honestly it's not anyone's business what I do unless I want to tell them. There's definitely a preservation factor involved, you might call it fear, you might want to call it- I like my lifestyle and don't want to get involved with the legal system. I think you'll find that there's a lot you don't know about people and they let you know only what they want you to know, and that covers many areas of people's lives including relationships, desires, lifestyle choices etc. People are judgemental and some are jealous, so why would you want to give anyone ammunition to vent that. It doesn't seem wise to me.
It's one thing to tell people when you're getting it at the gym but it's a whole other thing when you're getting it wholesale price from China. A lot of people don't want to pay too much but too scared to order online. You're getting huge and they can only afford 2iu hgh a few vials of each anabolic breaking the bank for one course for what you spend for a whole year. A lot of people also look at others as competition and might be mad when they think of it as an uneven playing field.

It's one thing to tell people when you're getting it at the gym but it's a whole other thing when you're getting it wholesale price from China. A lot of people don't want to pay too much but too scared to order online. You're getting huge and they can only afford 2iu hgh a few vials of each anabolic breaking the bank for one course for what you spend for a whole year. A lot of people also look at others as competition and might be mad when they think of it as an uneven playing field.
Who the fuck are these people? Too scared to order online but not too scared to shoot some sketchy oil they got from a gym bro into their ass?

Who the fuck are these people? Too scared to order online but not too scared to shoot some sketchy oil they got from a gym bro into their ass?
Oh but it's "pharma" ..........pharma label ordered from alibaba right lmfao

People who don't know it's a common thing probably think it's a huge deal like they will go to federal prison forever or something that's all I can assume. I've asked people and they say it's too easy to get caught lol so i don't know others are scared to send or learn how to do crypto and think they will lose money somehow or lose the drugs. Who knows so they just shut the idea out and conveniently get their shit from someone else who orders

Back