Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

He was probably trying to get a hook up, he's definitely one person who wouldn't want to buy online. To be honest I would have done the same thing, I'm not in to taking any unnecessary risks to help out a random person at the gym. If it was a friend that might be a different story.
Yeah I thought he might be interested in the hrt or something but then I heard him talking with someone saying he couldn't do it because he "needs his organs " lol and I'm like yeah I gotta get away from this guy lmao because he is law enforcement there's no way I take any chances talking openly about it.

Funny though, we haven’t heard anyone reporting a case of infection yet. Worse I think is pip from the primo 200 and dhb which is common. I guess, those filters work even if there residues of it mixed with the oil lol.

Are these floaters/fibers just a rare thing or is it fairly common?

Honestly that's still not the right way, it's trivial to link your Bitcoin wallet to you if you've been withdrawing to it from an exchange.

The most bulletproof way is to buy a privacy coin (e.g. Monero) and then exchange that for USDT or USDC using an anonymous exchange.
I was just commenting on the being banned part. The entire BC blockchain can be seen by anyone, so yeah not it's not anonymous.

Last edited:
Its the same manufacturer... I would expect it to be around 26-27iu...

its not like its a completely brand new product
Yeah, I'm not stressing on the testing either. Tracy has always been stand up if any issues and I don't foresee any issues with rolling this new product out on their list.

Are these floaters/fibers just a rare thing or is it fairly common?
Haven't seen any since they switched the person making it like a year ago. I.found some a year ago and they offered to replace them but I just used them witb a filter needles and was fine never saw them again. The stoppers do break down if using a low Guage draw needle . I use 18g filter needle so I don't really care all sources break down if using that big of a needle . Filter needles cost a little bit bit more. Not much more so it's worth it If you're already having to buy regular draw needles

Rare, unless you consider 1 vial per million is worse than 0 vials per 10.
I just got 4 kits of test cyp with tiny fibres in at least a third of them before I quit looking and decided to just filter them all. So not rare.
Haven't seen any since they switched the person making it like a year ago. I.found some a year ago and they offered to replace them but I just used them witb a filter needles and was fine never saw them again. The stoppers do break down if using a low Guage draw needle . I use 18g filter needle so I don't really care all sources break down if using that big of a needle . Filter needles cost a little bit bit more. Not much more so it's worth it If you're already having to buy regular draw needles
I just posted a few days ago a pic of the biggest floater in my 4 kits of test cyp i just received, many of the other vials had tiny little fibres that are hard to see so I'm filtering them all. Just fyi

BD makes a non-coring 5 micron filter needle, it's still 19G but it won't fuck up your stoppers quite as badly. Manufacturer SKU 305200

Once anyone sees how easy it is to filter a vial of gear into a sterile vial, they'll wonder why they haven't known about it all along.

@standingtall

Sponsors

Back