Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

How long does it take to push 1 vial through into another? You just fill a big syringe, repeatedly, and push it through the stopper of a sterile vial?

I personally only use them as a first pass when filtering amps. They do not filter all the glass, far from it. Then i use the micron filter, and it won't clog up

Closeup

They’re definitely not the anti coring ones, they’re designed for ampoules. but you should be passing it through a micron anyway

IMG_2571.jpeg

Talk about service! I messaged Tracy about my order and received a timely response that said Check Your Mailbox. Of course I wasn't at home, but when I got there I had a nice present in it (my order)!!!
Fast response, have all my id's, and very happy! Thanks Tracy!

Closeup

They’re definitely not the anti coring ones, they’re designed for ampoules. but you should be passing it through a micron anyway

View attachment 276045
No, they are non-coring. The brand on the box literally says Nokor... The idea is that rather than punching a cylinder out of the stopper, the tip is kinda like a scalpel and then the inlet is on the side of the needle once it's in the vial.

I think the only difference compared to 305200 is that these are 18G

Also lmao bro you're set for life on draw needles

No, they are non-coring. The brand on the box literally says Nokor... The idea is that rather than punching a cylinder out of the stopper, the tip is kinda like a scalpel and then the inlet is on the side of the needle once it's in the vial.

I think the only difference compared to 305200 is that these are 18G

Also lmao bro you're set for life on draw needles

I get it now. And the "Nokor" didn't compute until now

The NPP I got had some, didn’t realize until I was nearly done my 3rd vial though lol just gotta filter kit and pushed the rest of it through into a new vial, good as new and still cheaper than domestic.
Just out of curiosity, how low does the bar have to go for you? Like how little quality control would you tolerate with something you are INJECTING into your body?

Just out of curiosity, how low does the bar have to go for you? Like how little quality control would you tolerate with something you are INJECTING into your body?
If you’re that apprehensive, then this space is not for you lmao. All of it is underground and unregulated. Most, if not all of the raw compounds come from this place we’re discussing lol, and you have no clue on any source’s quality control aside from what they claim over the internet. They could be reusing the same filter or rinsing out recycled vials with hot tap water for all you know, so while you’re tweaked out and losing sleep over it, I’m gonna sleep no different than I would any other night while making gains in the process.

I can honestly say if I ever got an infection or an abscess from gear I'd probably switch ugl vendors, unless they reimbursed me for the product.

If you’re that apprehensive, then this space is not for you lmao. All of it is underground and unregulated. Most, if not all of the raw compounds come from this place we’re discussing lol, and you have no clue on any source’s quality control aside from what they claim over the internet. They could be reusing the same filter or rinsing out recycled vials with hot tap water for all you know, so while you’re tweaked out and losing sleep over it, I’m gonna sleep no different than I would any other night while making gains in the process.
Still didn't answer my question.
It really isn't that hard to implement a minute step.in manufacturing to ensure these things don't happen, but yet they do.
Seems like you don't have any standards whatsoever for this shit, and you'll defend shitty manufacturing practices like you have a dog in the fight.
If this place isn't for anyone, it isn't for you.

Source apologist

Back