Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Nah brother. Just focusing on what I can control opposed to making myself look like a fool sulking about it on forums lol
Maybe we can control it if enough of us tell Sigma to get their act together and stop risking our health for a little extra profit. I'd pay extra to not inject plastic fibers and stopper particles.

Maybe we can control it if enough of us tell Sigma to get their act together and stop risking our health for a little extra profit. I'd pay extra to not inject plastic fibers and stopper particles.
I pay extra for a 5 micron draw needle but I'm not saying you're wrong.

When everyone knows the quality of the product and they still order from the source because its cheap, the problem isn’t the source anymore. The consumer has the right to where to spend his money, the forum has done its job to warn them, it ends there; after that, its just interfering with someone’s preference.

I'm just glad it's not done like that in the USA. Cheap Sema for sale! (Warning: May be contaminated with rat poison.) Let the consumer decide ...

I don't know I've never had some shit I had to filter. I've had floaters and tossed the bottles before. Fuck that.

I only said it cos that smooth brain is trying to justify unsanitary test by telling people to buy filters.
Nah, just shoot that oil direct to eyeballs better absorption of particles better gains lol.

I don't know I've never had some shit I had to filter. I've had floaters and tossed the bottles before. Fuck that.

I only said it cos that smooth brain is trying to justify unsanitary test by telling people to buy filters.

"Floater" just means a particle that's 100 microns or more in diameter so it's visible to the naked eye.

Not being able to see anything is no guarantee that there aren't a shitload of ~10 micron particles in the oil

That doesn't mean it's not sterile... if it was not sterile everyone would be getting infections even using a 5 micron because you need a .22 to make it sterile.

Per l'italia in 7 giorni arriva tutto , una volta ho ordinato dalla Cina e ci ha messo 20 giorni circa
Fortunato! I’ve ordered on 26/12 and ship on 04/01 by europe special line, left china on 06/01, still stucked in transit since then but Tracy told me last week that’s normal and i’ve just continue to wait. So i’m still patientely
Mr Bean Waiting GIF by MOODMAN

Back