Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Maybe you are? How would you know? If you're not filtering, I'd be surprised if you don't inject some microscopic glass debris.
Perhaps. But what I can say is bar the odd bit of PIP from a wobbly injection, I’ve never had any post injection problems in around 20 years of use, so if i have injected microscopic glass debris, it’s not causing me any issues whatsoever.

Ps: I also have no evidence of scar tissue development.

Well if that were true, given that I’ve used in excess of 1,000 amps, I should be riddled with glass.

As I said in a recent thread on this same topic, I am yet to come across anyone on forums who has actually injected glass fragments from an amp. I have come across plenty of paranoia about it though.
Looking back, we were probably like this when we started lol. If the forums are still around 20 years from now, they should check their posts and laugh about it.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals , Apologies in advance if I have missed you stating this already ; But can we have an official date for when the GH offer ends as opposed to " During CNY Holidays " . Might be common knowledge for some , but I for one have no idea how long these last and a short google search prior to me posting this states anywhere between 5th Feb and End Feb.... Thanks

Well if that were true, given that I’ve used in excess of 1,000 amps, I should be riddled with glass.

As I said in a recent thread on this same topic, I am yet to come across anyone on forums who has actually injected glass fragments from an amp. I have come across plenty of paranoia about it though.

There must be a lot of threads on this topic then because you didn’t read the one where I posted the study that determined there was significant amounts of glass even after using a syringe filter and where I posted a picture of a piece of plastic that I had wiped with some of the contaminated oil, leaving the residue of the glass shards visible

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals , Apologies in advance if I have missed you stating this already ; But can we have an official date for when the GH offer ends as opposed to " During CNY Holidays " . Might be common knowledge for some , but I for one have no idea how long these last and a short google search prior to me posting this states anywhere between 5th Feb and End Feb.... Thanks
its over when he says its over. but honestly i think its 2 weeks
Fuck you and congratulations.

I'll continue to sit patiently and refresh the tracking page of my order.
my moms been asking me every day for over 3 weeks , if its here yet. i wasnt kidding when i said fun for the whole family

There must be a lot of threads on this topic then because you didn’t read the one where I posted the study that determined there was significant amounts of glass even after using a syringe filter and where I posted a picture of a piece of plastic that I had wiped with some of the contaminated oil, leaving the residue of the glass shards visible
Thats why they call him mr. Glass!

What gauge needle you inject with will determine the damage you inflict.

Now whether there is a certain amount of glass or a certain particle size that’s “okay” I can’t say. But zero glass sounds good to me.

Now whether there is a certain amount of glass or a certain particle size that’s “okay” I can’t say. But zero glass sounds good to me.
IDK about that dude :D I mean absolutely gauge size matters but so does carrier/solvent IN MY OPINION.. Nothing gave me worse scar tissue , inflammation and irritation as Guaiacol did - No not even suspensions ..I also second zero glass, rubber , filter fibers or pubes,... isn't my cuppa tea

There’s always glass and if you’re immune system is weak, you will shatter in a probably two years tops. Time to get your oil under a glass slide, invest in that just to be sure.

i know i could just ask jeeves or google it, but i wana hear some anecdotal conniption fit instead...

what happens if you take mk677 and semaglutide together, which drug wins as far as appetite effects. and is this a counterproductive mix

There’s always glass and if you’re immune system is weak, you will shatter in a probably two years tops. Time to get your oil under a glass slide, invest in that just to be sure.

Remember this is a harm reduction board. Injecting some paranoia helps counter balance all the people screaming GTG

20th feb, end of CNY holidays

Back