Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Remember this is a harm reduction board. Injecting some paranoia helps counter balance all the people screaming GTG
Misinformation is different from factual warnings. You’re right though lots of folks here shouldn’t be injecting anything but freedom is freedom am I right?

IDK about that dude :D I mean absolutely gauge size matters but so does carrier/solvent IN MY OPINION.. Nothing gave me worse scar tissue , inflammation and irritation as Guaiacol did - No not even suspensions ..I also second zero glass, rubber , filter fibers or pubes,... isn't my cuppa tea
Bro you're missing out, the pubes of old Chinese men are the most anabolic substance known to science

But that’s what happened to me 2. Whatsaps’s phase was easy and fast. The fact is that the order is struggling to land in europe :eek: , but as i said tracy last week told me just to wait more. And i
Greeting Us Army GIF by GoArmy

^be like this guy

i know i could just ask jeeves or google it, but i wana hear some anecdotal conniption fit instead...

what happens if you take mk677 and semaglutide together, which drug wins as far as appetite effects. and is this a counterproductive mix

Sema would win for appetite suppression. Mk677 is a weak appetite stimulant.

Not completely counterproductive bc mk677 may still increase GH (more weaksauce, but still).

Will this sale price remain until the holiday Is over and pre orders being to ship? Or is the sale price for a shorter time.
Like many of us, I'm ready to make a good size HGH order, but waiting for the results of the BPC157 testing and what the cost for unit will be. Ready to order both asap.

Both these points are valid. I’m wondering how it could be sterile still since larger objects made I through the 0.22.

Personally, I just avoid the prepped oils and brew my own. Much better peace of mind controlling the sterility yourself.
I was thinking it's part of their sterile filter.

I have a friend who brews his own and he never has used a .22 lol he uses .45 and he has never had an infection and he has been using his home brew gear for 15 years . I don't know how lol

But I see what you're saying I just figure there's so much material that it us still .22 even If the end is breaking down or something some part of the filter is still. 22 but I have absolutely not a clue and typing it actually sounds retarded but who knows.

I was thinking it's part of their sterile filter.

I have a friend who brews his own and he never has used a .22 lol he uses .45 and he has never had an infection and he has been using his home brew gear for 15 years . I don't know how lol

But I see what you're saying I just figure there's so much material that it us still .22 even If the end is breaking down or something some part of the filter is still. 22 but I have absolutely not a clue and typing it actually sounds retarded but who knows.
The filters themselves are sterile, obviously. Otherwise the oil would be touching the non-sterile outlet of the filter and getting contaminated again. So any filter fibers that are shed during the process are sterile as well.

Typically this is achieved either with high temperature or by exposing the filter to strong radiation, and then putting it into a sterile airtight package.

As far as 0.45 goes, it's not recommended but it's probably sufficient. Most pathogens will still get filtered out, there's only a small fraction that are less than 0.45, and a 0.45 filter still removes a good fraction of particles less than that.

I sent in an order by email 3 days ago...no response. By the time they get around to responding to email orders, the domestic supply will be gone.

And I STILL have not received my internationally shipped November order. I let Tracy know but he ghosted me. Anybody ever do a chargeback? I think I'm at that point. 3 months is too long to wait.

This source is not worth the savings.
Did you ever get a package or a reply?

The filters themselves are sterile, obviously. Otherwise the oil would be touching the non-sterile outlet of the filter and getting contaminated again. So any filter fibers that are shed during the process are sterile as well.

Typically this is achieved either with high temperature or by exposing the filter to strong radiation, and then putting it into a sterile airtight package.

As far as 0.45 goes, it's not recommended but it's probably sufficient. Most pathogens will still get filtered out, there's only a small fraction that are less than 0.45, and a 0.45 filter still removes a good fraction of particles less than that.
I think what he meant was that if the filter was breaking down that particles that would normally be stopped by the filter would slip Through.
Thanks for the response i didn't know that I thought it needed to be .22

I sent in an order by email 3 days ago...no response. By the time they get around to responding to email orders, the domestic supply will be gone.

And I STILL have not received my internationally shipped November order. I let Tracy know but he ghosted me. Anybody ever do a chargeback? I think I'm at that point. 3 months is too long to wait.

This source is not worth the savings.

I don't know the full context here but 3 months might not be uncommon if seizures/reships/holidays are in the mix. Otherwise it's too long.

Are you using Whatsapp? That seems to be the fastest way to get a reply (unless maybe that's just for ordering).

I put an order in on whatsapp yesterday morning. He got back to me this afternoon and I sent the hash. O and it was us domestic.

Are we supposed to get a payment confirmation or should I just wait for tracking?

Back