Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Does anyone succesfully sent money via Wise to Tracy?
In the past week I've sent USD twice, it came back with an email that QSC's bank account is blocked, and when I try to add a new recipent with the EUR details, it's straight up says "We cannot currently accept payments to this recipent".

I've lost a week because of this, now it's seems like the shit I wanted is out of stock (EU)... FML
Should've went for the crypto like previously.

I ordered and paid on 30th december, it took very long to get replies. I ordered first 4 kits GH from the european warehouse, I received an e-mail from tracy on 10th january that the 2 kits packs are out of stock and that I need to send money for a fifth one as the 5 kits packs are in stock in the european warehouse or that they ship it from china. I then replied and asked for a wallet and haven't received any reply in two weeks, so then I wrote them in WhatsApp and there I received a reply within 3 hours and a wallet, one day after paying the additional kit I received a tracking-info via e-mail and 5 days later I received my order. Yes, I have been mad at the end for waiting this long for replies, but on whatsapp they are very fast. I will be back in the future.

Does anyone succesfully sent money via Wise to Tracy?
In the past week I've sent USD twice, it came back with an email that QSC's bank account is blocked, and when I try to add a new recipent with the EUR details, it's straight up says "We cannot currently accept payments to this recipent".

I've lost a week because of this, now it's seems like the shit I wanted is out of stock (EU)... FML
Should've went for the crypto like previously.
My October Order was successful through Wise (Bank Transfer), but the 2 other ones had the same error as you, I just send to Revolut and do it through there, I would prefer through Wise (Belgium Account) though as my Revolut is a Spanish IBAN.

avoid wise, wise is shit, most of transfers done by wise aren't successful and get returned to you, just use normal bank transfer to send money, or simply use cryptocurrency, faster and easy.

I can finally sell the peptides in peace now, the quality became excellent, the two engineers we have now, HGH engineer + peptide engineer are killing it.

That said, QSC continues to be committed to testing all peptide batches produced, to ensure the excellent quality of its peptides that defy all competition, by offering the best price of tested products.

I can finally sell the peptides in peace now, the quality became excellent, the two engineers we have now, HGH engineer + peptide engineer are killing it.

That said, QSC continues to be committed to testing all peptide batches produced, to ensure the excellent quality of its peptides that defy all competition, by offering the best price of tested products.
Is there testing for the new black top 10iu hgh that is shipping from the US warehouse?

FYI for those using HCG to maintain testicular size and loads on TRT....

After it reconstituted with BAC water, HCG's full potency lasts about 2-3 weeks, then weakens noticeably and progressively over the next weeks. QSC's vials of 2,500IU dosed @ 300IU EOD (~1,050IU/week) is the perfect size, which will last full strength for 2.5 weeks (8.33 doses). I noticed this on Pregnyl too, had to double the dose by the time I reached week 10.

VigorousSteve on YouTube says the same thing about reconstituted HCG strength lasting about 2-3 week max before degrading quickly.

I supposed a money-saving solution is to reconstitute and split QSC's 10,000IU HCG into 3 sterile vials, and freeze the extras.
study on dosage for those curious: What is the best dose of HCG? Dr Saya presents two case studies.

That's great, but when you finally stock up HMG?

My October Order was successful through Wise (Bank Transfer), but the 2 other ones had the same error as you, I just send to Revolut and do it through there, I would prefer through Wise (Belgium Account) though as my Revolut is a Spanish IBAN.
Thanks for the advice man, highly appriciated. I totally forgot that I have Revolut.
If anyone wonders, it instantly transfers from Wise to Revolut with no fees (from Wise virtual card) then I was able to send it to QSC's EUR account without any fees again.
Seems like it'll arrive by tommorrow.
Pleasantly surprised.

I’d like to file a formal complaint against QSC.

I explained my condition, I’m on tren and need titties, and they sent me Janoshik testing results. I didn’t fucking ask for those. I wanted big swinging Tracy titties, and all I got was fucking nerd shit.

1/10 would not recommend

FYI for those using HCG to maintain testicular size and loads on TRT....

After it reconstituted with BAC water, HCG's full potency lasts about 2-3 weeks, then weakens noticeably and progressively over the next weeks. QSC's vials of 2,500IU dosed @ 300IU EOD (~1,050IU/week) is the perfect size, which will last full strength for 2.5 weeks (8.33 doses). I noticed this on Pregnyl too, had to double the dose by the time I reached week 10.

VigorousSteve on YouTube says the same thing about reconstituted HCG strength lasting about 2-3 week max before degrading quickly.

I supposed a money-saving solution is to reconstitute and split QSC's 10,000IU HCG into 3 sterile vials, and freeze the extras.
study on dosage for those curious: What is the best dose of HCG? Dr Saya presents two case studies.
Is it possible to freeze peptides after reconstituting for storage? I didn’t know or think that was a thing?

Is it possible to freeze peptides after reconstituting for storage? I didn’t know or think that was a thing?
HCG you can for sure. Even my doc does it. Not sure about others. I know freezing the powder form is recommended for most if storing for more than a month, like BPC and TB500, Tesamorelin, Ipamorelin.

I read frozen peptides and gh can last up to 2 years frozen and unconstituted. Does anyone have a reference on how long they last reconstituted in the fridge? I read somewhere a person still had potency up to 3 months in the fridge mixed.
MPMD said he knew someone how had mixed GH in his woman’s purse for a year and it still had effects.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals what does it mean when a product has a line going through the name?

Back