Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Vigorous Steve is spreading misinformation for clicks, as usual. Dude is the Jim Cramer of steroids
Aye he’s a bit of a dick. Eg his “OMG EO will melt your insides” silliness. I was just curious as to why he’s suddenly giving a 2-3 week time frame as best for reconstituted & refrigerated hcg, as that’s basically what Liska’s trials with Jano found, only Liska’s no longer around to take the credit for that research project.

I’ve been reconstituting hcg, drawn it into syringes & then frozen those syringes, removing one at a time as & when I’ve needed to. Have done that for several years & have never noticed any drop off in terms of potency, eg any testicular atrophy.

Anecdotal obviously, but I’ve known other guys that have found the same,

I was under the impression that it was multiple freeze - thaw cycles that degraded hcg.

That's what i'm doing too, i draw from the vial for 2 weeks and the rest of them i draw to slin pins, draw the plunger a bit back to leave space for the solution to expand while freeze and then take one out literally 5 minutes before i pin, it dethaw quickly. I did it with urine purified and now i'm doing it with recombinant hcg, the ovitrelle. They came out crystal clear so i don't think it's a problem. Many guys do this for years..with HCG though, not other peptides.

I’ve been reconstituting hcg, drawn it into syringes & then frozen those syringes, removing one at a time as & when I’ve needed to. Have done that for several years & have never noticed any drop off in terms of potency, eg any testicular atrophy.

Anecdotal obviously, but I’ve known other guys that have found the same,

I was under the impression that it was multiple freeze - thaw cycles that degraded hcg.

Would be nice to see Jamo do series of tests on this frozen issue like Liska had Jano do for refrigerated hcg.

As for Vigorous Steve announcing refrigerated hcg is only good for 3 weeks, I’m wondering if he’s using Liska’s research to come to that conclusion.
For some reason I thought reconstituted HCG was destroyed if frozen. Maybe I'm mixing that info up with a different peptide. Thanks for the info. I'll look into this. If it can be frozen then the 10K IU vials are clutch.

Isn't hcg degradation an urban legend? I think it should be good for 2 months even at room temp.
@Zebedee

So, my memory was a bit off. In this test reconstituted HCG stored in refrigerator temps was degraded ~18%. At 45 days it was more than 50% degraded.

It's going to be around $15/vial. Does it really matter if you have to toss it after a month?
Yes and no. A 2500iu vial is 7 or 8 bucks and lasts a month. I don't see the point in buying vials for double the price that will only last a month. It's not like I don't have the cash but why waste the money when it's unnecessary?

I don't really care if he only sticks to the 10K vials as I have other sources as well. More of a suggestion as I would rather keep buying from QSC and I'm assuming others are a fan of the lower dose vials as well. Maybe I'm totally wrong. I guess we'll see.

Unless you’ve used the same techniques & kit choices as I have & also done that for 20 years, I don’t see how you can be so certain that I haven’t any symptoms of scar tissue.
I'm not arguing wether or not you have symptoms of scar tissue. I'm simply saying that if you've inserted steal into your soft tissue for as long as you say you have, then you have scar tissue.

For some reason I thought reconstituted HCG was destroyed if frozen. Maybe I'm mixing that info up with a different peptide. Thanks for the info. I'll look into this. If it can be frozen then the 10K IU vials are clutch.
I’ve seen people some claim that, but there’s a lot of anecdotal evidence to the contrary, not just mine or @Eddie posts above.

Fingers crossed you come across more definitive evidence whilst you’re looking into it mate

As for the consequences of freezing other peptides - I honestly have no idea about that.

Little bit of heat and we’re back. There were some floaters but all disappeared after about 12-15 mins of low heat.

Attachments

• IMG_0625.jpeg
    IMG_0625.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 134
  • IMG_0627.jpeg
    IMG_0627.jpeg
    520.4 KB · Views: 132
Does anyone here contact QSC through whatsapp? I sent an email for an order but it's lagging and I was able to reach them through whatsapp and the order was processed. Debit/credit pay option is unavailable atm and I was given the option to send crypto to a wallet address. I'm hesitant because I honestly don't know if I'm talking to qsc for sure. Anyone ever run an order this way?

@Zebedee

So, my memory was a bit off. In this test reconstituted HCG stored in refrigerator temps was degraded ~18%. At 45 days it was more than 50% degraded.
This is bizarre. Why does Pregnyl say it's good for 60 days in the refrigerator?

Pharma tends to be super conservative so that probably means much less than 10% loss of potency

Little bit of heat and we’re back. There were some floaters but all disappeared after about 12-15 mins of low heat.
Floaters do not dissappear. You need to put a flashlight under each vial and look for tiny fibers or specks of things not supposed to be there. Maybe u were lucky but I doubt it.

Why not just reconstitute 1 vial at a time... that's what I do. I do 6iu a day I have 12iu vials. I put 8 units water in and do half o e morning the other half the next. Keep vial in fridge overnight. Just curious why you would want to reconstitute 3 kits at a time?
How many times can you use a vial of Bac water for reconstructing 1 vial at a time? Or do you throw away the bac after reconstructing each vial? I’m using hospira brand which is $25 per 30ml and don’t want to have to buy a new vial for each 10iu vial. I figured I would use 3 10iu vials in 30 days which is the recommended amount of time for the bac to stay sterile

This is bizarre. Why does Pregnyl say it's good for 60 days in the refrigerator?

Pharma tends to be super conservative so that probably means much less than 10% loss of potency
Maybe they use some kind of preservative? I think the test was done on Chinese UGL HCG.

Maybe they use some kind of preservative? I think the test was done on Chinese UGL HCG.
That's an interesting theory. Now I'm curious if any of the Indian pharma HCG might have similar preservatives, meaning it keeps better than the UGL generics.

I'll see if there's any literature about whether there's anything in Pregnyl besides the HCG

Edit: looks like just sodium phosphate.
PREGNYL® (chorionic gonadotropin) for injection is a sterile, dried powder for intramuscular injection after reconstitution.

Each multiple-dose vial is only for use in one patient and contains 10,000 USP units of chorionic gonadotropin with dibasic sodium phosphate (4.4 mg) and monobasic sodium phosphate (5 mg). If required, pH is adjusted with sodium hydroxide and/or phosphoric acid.

Each package also contains a 10-mL vial of solvent containing: water for injection with 0.56% sodium chloride and 0.9% BENZYL ALCOHOL (preservative), WHICH IS NOT FOR USE IN NEWBORNS. If required, pH is adjusted with sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid

Last edited:
How many times can you use a vial of Bac water for reconstructing 1 vial at a time? Or do you throw away the bac after reconstructing each vial? I’m using hospira brand which is $25 per 30ml and don’t want to have to buy a new vial for each 10iu vial. I figured I would use 3 10iu vials in 30 days which is the recommended amount of time for the bac to stay sterile
You do not have to use all the bac water at once. It will last at least 30 days after Initial use.(in my opinion longer if you are drawing it out with a syringe cause you are not exposing it to air) Also you can purchase bac water on Amazon very cheap as well. I get 2 - 30ml packs for like 15$. I would not want my peptides reconstituted for longer than a day or too. Although they are probly fine as long as they are refrigerated it's just my preference.

Sponsors

Back