Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Floaters do not dissappear. You need to put a flashlight under each vial and look for tiny fibers or specks of things not supposed to be there. Maybe u were lucky but I doubt it.
Inspected it pretty throughly under a light, 2 out of the 40 have floaters. Those two also fell back out of solution in 20-30 minutes. Seems most of them are okay but not holding my breath they don’t crash again.

Inspected it pretty throughly under a light, 2 out of the 40 have floaters. Those two also fell back out of solution in 20-30 minutes. Seems most of them are okay but not holding my breath they don’t crash again.
Why would they crash again do you live in an igloo

How many times can you use a vial of Bac water for reconstructing 1 vial at a time? Or do you throw away the bac after reconstructing each vial? I’m using hospira brand which is $25 per 30ml and don’t want to have to buy a new vial for each 10iu vial. I figured I would use 3 10iu vials in 30 days which is the recommended amount of time for the bac to stay sterile
For what it's worth, I've used rhe same hospira 30ml for longer than 8 weeks with no issue.

As for Vigorous Steve announcing refrigerated hcg is only good for 3 weeks, I’m wondering if he’s using Liska’s research to come to that conclusion.

Pretty sure Vigorous Steve is a lurker here, given some of the comments he makes - his videos often contain stuff that was talked about here recently.

Maybe he'll show himself like Chase Irons did.

How many times can you use a vial of Bac water for reconstructing 1 vial at a time? Or do you throw away the bac after reconstructing each vial? I’m using hospira brand which is $25 per 30ml and don’t want to have to buy a new vial for each 10iu vial. I figured I would use 3 10iu vials in 30 days which is the recommended amount of time for the bac to stay sterile
Tbh I was a an iv drug user on and off for 20 years of my life ( clean from narcotics, alcohol, and tobacco for over 5 years now) however I have Injected pond water, creek water and hell I even put 40 units of beer once on half a gram of meth and I yes it stung like a mf for a minute. So don't take my word for it. When I here you saying your worried about bac water might go bad I'm like wtf. Opps did i just say all that...Please don't judge me.

Does anyone here contact QSC through whatsapp? I sent an email for an order but it's lagging and I was able to reach them through whatsapp and the order was processed. Debit/credit pay option is unavailable atm and I was given the option to send crypto to a wallet address. I'm hesitant because I honestly don't know if I'm talking to qsc for sure. Anyone ever run an order this way?
This is redundant stupid fucking question. Since some how your capable of getting that far to receive a bitcoin address your clearly capable of reading the hundreds of answer previously mentioned on this.

I use it until it's done. Sometimes a week, sometimes a month.

A 30 mL vial of BAC water is usually pierced >15 times before it's spent in my hands.

Anyone with experience here willing to write up a simple guide to filtering these vials? Equipment needed, supplies, and technique. Basic cost would be great, too. I know the information is out there but it would be nice to have it on this thread for everyone.

That's an interesting theory. Now I'm curious if any of the Indian pharma HCG might have similar preservatives, meaning it keeps better than the UGL generics.

I'll see if there's any literature about whether there's anything in Pregnyl besides the HCG

Edit: looks like just sodium phosphate.
PREGNYL® (chorionic gonadotropin) for injection is a sterile, dried powder for intramuscular injection after reconstitution.

Each multiple-dose vial is only for use in one patient and contains 10,000 USP units of chorionic gonadotropin with dibasic sodium phosphate (4.4 mg) and monobasic sodium phosphate (5 mg). If required, pH is adjusted with sodium hydroxide and/or phosphoric acid.

Each package also contains a 10-mL vial of solvent containing: water for injection with 0.56% sodium chloride and 0.9% BENZYL ALCOHOL (preservative), WHICH IS NOT FOR USE IN NEWBORNS. If required, pH is adjusted with sodium hydroxide and/or hydrochloric acid
I did a quick lookup on those phosphates and didn't see anything about them being a preservative. Maybe they have some kind of action that preserves the peptide but that's beyond me. I don't know much about Pregnyl as I've never used it. I'm guessing they formulated it in a way that it stays good longer, they consider the degradation at 60 days acceptable, or they did tests themselves and found that the HCG did not degrade as fast as the Jano test. Since I use Chinese HCG I go by the Jano test.

Back