Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

How does the EU special lines work and is there any chance of the parcel being stopped by customs? Any input is appreciated.
They send the parcel first to their warehouse in eu then they forward it to you. Zero risk for customs but it may take longer to arrive
@mochul said right. Very low risk, but it takes longer. My order is still in transit since 6/01 but tracy said it’s normal, so it is what it is. Patience will reward.

Anyone with experience here willing to write up a simple guide to filtering these vials? Equipment needed, supplies, and technique. Basic cost would be great, too. I know the information is out there but it would be nice to have it on this thread for everyone.
You know there is an entire section related to this…

Anyone with experience here willing to write up a simple guide to filtering these vials? Equipment needed, supplies, and technique. Basic cost would be great, too. I know the information is out there but it would be nice to have it on this thread for everyone.
Care to clarify the reasons for downvoting, sirs?

I read frozen peptides and gh can last up to 2 years frozen and unconstituted. Does anyone have a reference on how long they last reconstituted in the fridge? I read somewhere a person still had potency up to 3 months in the fridge mixed.
MPMD said he knew someone how had mixed GH in his woman’s purse for a year and it still had effects.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals what does it mean when a product has a line going through the name?
Your post inspired me to try something. I have a 10iu kit I recently bought from a vendor who tests every batch, I have testing including dimer on it. I'm going to put it in a plastic baggy in my freezer and send it to janoshik in 3-4 years. I'm curious if it'll lose potency in the freezer..

Pros and cons of syringe filters vs bottle top filter w/vacuum pump?
Never had a floater with syringe filters, you won't have a blowout unless you're retarded. Bottle tops I've frequently got filter particles in. I used all top name brands like Millipore, and Corning. Still got floaters on a pathetic mind numbingly slow 5psi. And yes my oil was warm.

If you prefer to make quality oil for yourself, use syringe filters. You can more easily control things and no hood is really required because you're filtering directly into a sterile vial.

Back