Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Thank you. However, I want this information here for all those buying this contaminated slop. So they don't have to go digging all over the place for it. Simple, precise and neatly organized. Exactly what is needed, how to do, and how much it costs.
Needy little fucker aren't you. How about you stop being lazy, dig the info up, consolidate it into a readable format, and then post that shit in the right section. Nobody cares that you dislike qsc gear.

Thank you. However, I want this information here for all those buying this contaminated slop. So they don't have to go digging all over the place for it. Simple, precise and neatly organized. Exactly what is needed, how to do, and how much it costs.

I already replied how to do it when you asked me.

1) Remove the crimp cap and draw up with a 5 micron
2) Push out into a sterile vial with a .22

I don’t have a problem spoon feeding. For every person asking dumb questions there’s probably 20 lurkers thinking the same thing

Buy some big syringes with needles, a couple .22 micron syringe filters, a caulk gun and some sealed and sterile vials to filter into. It’s not fucking rocket science

Would someone please walk me through the steps on how to use crypto or whatever to pay? I've always paid through alibaba but it seems WhatsApp and crypto or bank transfer is preferred. I'm old and don't use crypto and even though I've tried to google I don't know what to do really. Any help is much appreciated.

Needy little fucker aren't you. How about you stop being lazy, dig the info up, consolidate it into a readable format, and then post that shit in the right section. Nobody cares that you dislike qsc gear.

I want this for everyone here. To show them exactly how to filter this gear. That it isn't that difficult or expensive.

I find your response to be antagonistic and unhelpful. One might argue that it does not belong here.

Would someone please walk me through the steps on how to use crypto or whatever to pay? I've always paid through alibaba but it seems WhatsApp and crypto or bank transfer is preferred. I'm old and don't use crypto and even though I've tried to google I don't know what to do really. Any help is much appreciated.
YouTube how to buy and send crypto from whatever app you're using

I want this for everyone here. To show them exactly how to filter this gear. That it isn't that difficult or expensive.

I find your response to be antagonistic and unhelpful. One might argue that it does not belong here.
Yes buried in a +2000 page source thread. There's a reason Millard made different forums. If you want it so bad I'd say go ahead and do it. Only person stopping you is you. I'm not trying to be a dick but asking someone to do what you can do doesn't get you too far here.

Yes buried in a +2000 page source thread. There's a reason Millard made different forums. If you want it so bad I'd say go ahead and do it. Only person stopping you is you. I'm not trying to be a dick but asking someone to do what you can do doesn't get you too far here.

There doesn't need to be any forums or posts on this site other than this thread. It covers everything!

Since when do you speak for everybody here? Trying to go against the grain and bring up a topic that doesn’t belong in this thread. If anyone has any filtering questions it’s been answered that’s why there is a thread for it. Take it where it belongs and use your search button I think you would be fascinated of the outcome what a little reading can do instead of holding your grimey dick beaters out spoon feeding people.

Since when do you speak for everybody here? Trying to go against the grain and bring up a topic that doesn’t belong in this thread. If anyone has any filtering questions it’s been answered that’s why there is a thread for it. Take it where it belongs and use your search button I think you would be fascinated of the outcome what a little reading can do instead of holding your grimey dick beaters out spoon feeding people.
ATTENTION: I NOW SPEAK FOR EVERYBODY HERE.

Back