Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

I did a quick lookup on those phosphates and didn't see anything about them being a preservative. Maybe they have some kind of action that preserves the peptide but that's beyond me. I don't know much about Pregnyl as I've never used it. I'm guessing they formulated it in a way that it stays good longer, they consider the degradation at 60 days acceptable, or they did tests themselves and found that the HCG did not degrade as fast as the Jano test. Since I use Chinese HCG I go by the Jano test.
I think that's all reasonable.

Another possibility that occurs to me is that there might be some minor chemical alternation to the HCG protein that occurs after reconstitution which makes it chemically "not HCG" according to Jano's test, but which isn't consequential pharmacologically. That could explain the disparity... The only way to resolve that would be a bioassay, which Jano doesn't offer.

In any case that's pure speculation and I see absolutely no reason to give them the benefit of the doubt in the meantime

This is bizarre. Why does Pregnyl say it's good for 60 days in the refrigerator?

Pharma tends to be super conservative so that probably means much less than 10% loss of potency
Novarel says 30 days on the insert. Pregnyl definitely starts losing potency after 3-4 weeks in my experience, feels like 50% loss by weeks 8-10.

Tbh I was a an iv drug user on and off for 20 years of my life ( clean from narcotics, alcohol, and tobacco for over 5 years now) however I have Injected pond water, creek water and hell I even put 40 units of beer once on half a gram of meth and I yes it stung like a mf for a minute. So don't take my word for it. When I here you saying your worried about bac water might go bad I'm like wtf. Opps did i just say all that...Please don't judge me.
No judgement here man! I just appreciate your knowledge and I’m glad you’re sober!

They send the parcel first to their warehouse in eu then they forward it to you. Zero risk for customs but it may take longer to arrive
Thank you man. Much appreciated. Glad to receive a straight decent answer unlike all those self righteous cunts who can only dish out rubbish in a form of cynicism produced by their impotent meager minds.

Check them really good for floaters with a good flashlight, lots of mine had them.
IMG_0408.jpeg

Yup. I have had great experiences with QSC HGH, but their oils are a different story.

I bought 2 kits of testosterone cyp. I have to toss them because I can’t risk getting sick with my autoimmune disorder. I already spend enough money treating my disease I can’t risk something going wrong.

View attachment 276316

Yup. I have had great experiences with QSC HGH, but their oils are a different story.

I bought 2 kits of testosterone cyp. I have to toss them because I can’t risk getting sick with my autoimmune disorder. I already spend enough money treating my disease I can’t risk something going wrong.
Doing illegal underground drugs is no risk at all.

Back