Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Not planned. Last kits of HCG 2500iu are the ones available in EU warehouse.
I can see 10k IU being useful for guys on a fertility protocol. For the average user though by the time they get through 1/2 the vial significant degredation will have happened. 2.5k or 5k seems ideal for the average user. I actually have a seasonal use for 10k IU but would more commonly use 2.5k or 5k.

The price is great if you can get through 10k in 4 weeks. I guess at 4 weeks one could half the remaining IU to account for breakdown.

I can see 10k IU being useful for guys on a fertility protocol. For the average user though by the time they get through 1/2 the vial significant degredation will have happened. 2.5k or 5k seems ideal for the average user. I actually have a seasonal use for 10k IU but would more commonly use 2.5k or 5k.

The price is great if you can get through 10k in 4 weeks. I guess at 4 weeks one could half the remaining IU to account for breakdown.
It's going to be around $15/vial. Does it really matter if you have to toss it after a month?

I’d like to file a formal complaint against QSC.

I explained my condition, I’m on tren and need titties, and they sent me Janoshik testing results. I didn’t fucking ask for those. I wanted big swinging Tracy titties, and all I got was fucking nerd shit.

1/10 would not recommend
deca based cycle, with ment and tren would probably help.
are you seeking lactation, or just the tits

im pretty sure constant masturbation (or sex) would help raise prolactin a little more, as well as make the androgen receptors less receptive.

can anyone else help this man? i feel like my experience here was inadequate

I read frozen peptides and gh can last up to 2 years frozen and unconstituted. Does anyone have a reference on how long they last reconstituted in the fridge? I read somewhere a person still had potency up to 3 months in the fridge mixed.
MPMD said he knew someone how had mixed GH in his woman’s purse for a year and it still had effects.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals what does it mean when a product has a line going through the name?
my limited chemistry knowledge would assume that the oxygen in the water would continue to oxidise the molecule whether its frozen or not. as well as during the crystallization during freezing would also add some kind of minor physical grinding effect. i imagine each re-freeze would considerably damage the product.

im not a real expert though and i imagine someone will followup with a more experienced anecdotal conniption fit

my limited chemistry knowledge would assume that the oxygen in the water would continue to oxidise the molecule whether its frozen or not. as well as during the crystallization during freezing would also add some kind of minor physical grinding effect. i imagine each re-freeze would considerably damage the product.

im not a real expert though and i imagine someone will followup with a more experienced anecdotal conniption fit
Most definitely I read refreezing is the worst for peptides. I’ll have to do more research to see other anecdotal reports. Also as a follow up, do y’all have experience with pip/infection from QSC bac water? If using 10iu kits would you need a new BAC vial for each 10iu reconstitution?

Most definitely I read refreezing is the worst for peptides. I’ll have to do more research to see other anecdotal reports. Also as a follow up, do y’all have experience with pip/infection from QSC bac water? If using 10iu kits would you need a new BAC vial for each 10iu reconstitution?
If using 1-2iu per day. I would think it would be smart to reconstitute 3 kits to last the 28 days of sterilization per bac water? I read some people say their BAC water last up to 6 months without infection if following safety protocols of wipe down/new swab/no air flow. I read they wouldn’t push reconstituted further than 6 months.

@Qingdao Sigma Chemicals I sent you new order (mail) Sunday morning, but I still haven't received any response…Is it still possible to order by email? or only by Whatsapp? In any case give me your whatsapp number , I will try to order by whatsapp.

Attachments

• 610F3045-DF3D-42B1-9CC0-B792906E2C41.jpeg
    610F3045-DF3D-42B1-9CC0-B792906E2C41.jpeg
    45 KB · Views: 58

Physical grinding? lmao these are molecules dude

The main concern about freezing and unfreezing tends to be either cold denaturation or freeze concentration (as the water freezes, the peptides are concentrated into smaller and smaller liquid phases).

If they're normally freeze dried, cold denaturation is probably not an issue. No idea about the cold concentration.

The benefit of freezing is primarily kinetic. Whatever damage to the peptides normally takes place at room temp (whether oxidation or otherwise) will be greatly slowed at freezing temps. A good compromise is refrigeration just above freezing.

As far as HCG goes... the insert for Pregnyl says it's good for 60 days if refrigerated. These estimates tend to be very conservative.

If using 1-2iu per day. I would think it would be smart to reconstitute 3 kits to last the 28 days of sterilization per bac water? I read some people say their BAC water last up to 6 months without infection if following safety protocols of wipe down/new swab/no air flow. I read they wouldn’t push reconstituted further than 6 months.
Why not just reconstitute 1 vial at a time... that's what I do. I do 6iu a day I have 12iu vials. I put 8 units water in and do half o e morning the other half the next. Keep vial in fridge overnight. Just curious why you would want to reconstitute 3 kits at a time?

Unless you've only pinned once a year for the last 20 years, there isn't a chance you haven't developed scar tissue.
Unless you’ve used the same techniques & kit choices as I have & also done that for 20 years, I don’t see how you can be so certain that I haven’t any symptoms of scar tissue.

There must be a lot of threads on this topic then because you didn’t read the one where I posted the study that determined there was significant amounts of glass even after using a syringe filter and where I posted a picture of a piece of plastic that I had wiped with some of the contaminated oil, leaving the residue of the glass shards visible
Well mate next time this topic comes up again (preferably in an injecting related thread), you be sure to link all those threads I obviously missed (…. because I missed your one posted study) where there’s guys talking about having problems from glass they’ve injected after drawing from an amp.

Not much point us continuing this debate here really as it’s just going to get buried

I’ve been reconstituting hcg, drawn it into syringes & then frozen those syringes, removing one at a time as & when I’ve needed to. Have done that for several years & have never noticed any drop off in terms of potency, eg any testicular atrophy.

Anecdotal obviously, but I’ve known other guys that have found the same,

I was under the impression that it was multiple freeze - thaw cycles that degraded hcg.

Would be nice to see Jamo do series of tests on this frozen issue like Liska had Jano do for refrigerated hcg.

As for Vigorous Steve announcing refrigerated hcg is only good for 3 weeks, I’m wondering if he’s using Liska’s research to come to that conclusion.

Sponsors

Back