Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Once anyone sees how easy it is to filter a vial of gear into a sterile vial, they'll wonder why they haven't known about it all along.

@standingtall
I just like to use the lil filter needle and switch the tip because I'm going to probably fuck up the stoppers anyway so I don't want to be paranoid always looking for stopper in my syringe and vial lol

BD makes a non-coring 5 micron filter needle, it's still 19G but it won't fuck up your stoppers quite as badly. Manufacturer SKU 305200
Yes I have used those. I actually ordered those from med lab for a long time and once and they accidentally sent me 18g pink 5 micron from a different company and i contacted them tnat they sent the wrong thing and gave me a refund and I tried to order it again and the same thing happened lol so I just been using the 18g 5 micron with a blunt tip but it still works

I just got 4 kits of test cyp with tiny fibres in at least a third of them before I quit looking and decided to just filter them all. So not rare.

I just posted a few days ago a pic of the biggest floater in my 4 kits of test cyp i just received, many of the other vials had tiny little fibres that are hard to see so I'm filtering them all. Just fyi
Oh wow did they say anything about it ? I haven't seen been seeing any lately and I've been using a lot of gear so something must of happen recently with something

How is pip?
Sometimes...
Billy Bob Thornton Goliath GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Sometimes...
Awesome Seksenler GIF by TRT

Be careful this is who Tracy gets his customer service from
Honestly, if I was running this show and had to deal with the absolute window lickers we have seen in this thread spamming contact trying to chase up their orders they made 20mins prior.... That's EXACTLY who I would be channeling when dealing with them!

There simply isn't enough money that would make me be nice when dealing with some of the shit I've seen in this thread

Honestly, if I was running this show and had to deal with the absolute window lickers we have seen in this thread spamming contact trying to chase up their orders they made 20mins prior.... That's EXACTLY who I would be channeling when dealing with them!

There simply isn't enough money that would make me be nice when dealing with some of the shit I've seen in this thread
Hey man there great concerns.
Ive sent 6 emails in 30 minutes I still haven’t heard back. Should I send another? What mg is the 10mg Tirz? How many days will that last me? Are you still shipping from China during CNY? Please respond Tracy it’s been 31 minutes I’m so anxious and nervous going to be receiving peptides to HOME I’m freaking out please tell me how you package these items, I’m scared.

This 1 would be my breaking point! Smashed keyboard instantly while screaming at their stupidity...Then out to the shipping container outside my office full of new keyboards, plug another in and keep going through the emails until the next person asked the same question and I lost my shit :D
Haha absolutely!
Unfortunately probably 90% of his new orders are questions like this.
Or people asking if they need a prescription to purchase.
Yeah tell your insurance to pay me in BTC bitch.

Oh wow did they say anything about it ? I haven't seen been seeing any lately and I've been using a lot of gear so something must of happen recently with something
I posted it here but didn't tag qsc honestly bc I don't wanna deal with it. It's not worth the hassle, I expected it anyway bc a while back I ordered test cyp and got floaters from them. I only got it bc it was a stupid good deal during the promo. I really only use qsc for glps and peptides, they have quality stuff just not injectables in my opinion. But I'll filter it and still use it.

I just got 4 kits of test cyp with tiny fibres in at least a third of them before I quit looking and decided to just filter them all. So not rare.

I just posted a few days ago a pic of the biggest floater in my 4 kits of test cyp i just received, many of the other vials had tiny little fibres that are hard to see so I'm filtering them all. Just fyi

I had a floater in 1 of my test cyp vials. QSC refunded me for it.

Wow. Ever see the same kind of thing from US domestic suppliers?

Back