Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

This has been addressed and battered for countless times now. Most of us here advised on not purchasing used oils get raws instead. If you don’t have the time or aptitude to brew yourself then buy from someone else.

If the vendor doesn’t improve their service then that’s their loss if costumers aren’t buying their finished oils. However, you guys are still buying their crappy products even if it has issues and kept complaining about it, as a harm reduction forum, we can only warn and chastise the vendor, after that its up to the consumers to dictate the flow with their purchasing power.

In conclusion, you keep tolerating subpar quality then the vendor will not put effort to improve their quality.
I've always refiltered finished Chinese oils....Even UGL's when I used to use them, I'd refilter before use.

When someone is banging out 1000's of vials at a time, I just see it as common sense that at best they would be classed as semi-finished oils.

I've always refiltered finished Chinese oils....Even UGL's when I used to use them, I'd refilter before use.

When someone is banging out 1000's of vials at a time, I just see it as common sense that at best they would be classed as semi-finished oils.
Funny though, we haven’t heard anyone reporting a case of infection yet. Worse I think is pip from the primo 200 and dhb which is common. I guess, those filters work even if there residues of it mixed with the oil lol.

Funny though, we haven’t heard anyone reporting a case of infection yet. Worse I think is pip from the primo 200 and dhb which is common. I guess, those filters work even if there residues of it mixed with the oil lol.
Missed the primo pip reports. We're talking worse than other vendors here, or just the usual?

I know the normal advice is 100, but I don't know how that's practical for anybody, it's just so much fucking oil

I just think the human body is a LOT more resilient then most people give it credit. I just do it as a general safety measure if I didn't cook whatever I'm shooting, so id rather at least run it through a filter first.

Only time I've got pip over the years is stuff that was brewed with way to much BA. I've brewed high dose batches that have been crashing unless kept warm, shot it and know its going to crash out once in the body and only ever got mild discomfort.

Each to their own though, I've certainly had mates who end up in a lot of pain from crashed gear.

Something of interest I think I heard Vigorous Steve talk about recently in his deep dive on carrier oils was MCT oil tends to not hold the hormone in depot the same as other carrier oils. I've never really made the switch to MCT carrier when brewing, learned with GSO 20yrs ago and I've just stuck with what's always worked well. The few times I've used MCT oil, I've had discomfort from it.

I know a lot of UGL's use MCT as its nice and thin when pinning. That might play some part in issues people see.... And QSC do use MCT as their carrier for finished oils.

Last edited:
I just think the human body is a LOT more resilient then most people give it credit. I just do it as a general safety measure if I didn't cook whatever I'm shooting, so id rather at least run it through a filter first.

Only time I've got pip over the years is stuff that was brewed with way to much BA. I've brewed high dose batches that have been crashing unless kept warm, shot it and know its going to crash out once in the body and only ever got mild discomfort.

Each to their own though, I've certainly had mates who end up in a lot of pain from crashed gear.

Something of interest I think I heard Vigorous Steve talk about recently in his deep dive on carrier oils was MCT oil tends to not hold the hormone in depot the same as other carrier oils. I've never really made the switch to MCT carrier when brewing, learned with GSO 20yrs ago and I've just stuck with what's always worked well. The few times I've used MCT oil, I've had discomfort from it.

I know a lot of UGL's use MCT as its nice and thin when pinning. That might play some part in issues people see.... And QSC do use MCT as their carrier for finished oils.
I thought I read thT qsc uses sesame oil ?

Well it feels fucking awkward if someone asks you and you're obviously taking steroids. Usually if someone I don't know asks me and they give me a weird vibe I will just tell them I am prescribed to HRT. I had a guy ask me once who ended up telling me he was a cop I'm casual conversation in the city that I am in and I'm not going to lie I pretty much quit going to that gym because he would not stop talking to me asking me questions and seemed like he was trying to "be my friend " so I have a few memberships and eventually canceled that one lol but that's why I don't tell normal people. If someone needs help for what they are doing to themselves and they obviously take stuff I'll be open to sharing that info about myself more.
He was probably trying to get a hook up, he's definitely one person who wouldn't want to buy online. To be honest I would have done the same thing, I'm not in to taking any unnecessary risks to help out a random person at the gym. If it was a friend that might be a different story.

Last edited:
Ey guys if a package looks stucked at package arrived at facility and measured with no updates from 7 days Is It normal ? It Will straight appear in the country or Is It not normal ?

Ey guys if a package looks stucked at package arrived at facility and measured with no updates from 7 days Is It normal ? It Will straight appear in the country or Is It not normal ?
Probably waiting to be picked up. Make sure you’re using the right tracking service, some companies have multiple. They will show different information.

My last two packs said this same thing for 5 and 6 days. It didn’t update until the day of delivery. Previous orders this hasn’t happened just my last two orders. I think they may have changed carriers recently.

2000 pages with people talking about MCT oil and then there is you...
We carry out all our preparations in compliance with safety and sterility protocols.
Carrier oil is sesame oil, 2% BA, 20% BB. Oils are all filtered through a 0.2 micron filter. The majority of our products are painless. Brewing is done in a thoroughly maintained clean lab.
I guess they have since changed carrier oil. I will read through and see.. this is why I though that

Sponsors

Back