Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

My good friend had a bad accident. Lots of broken bones. Once he gets out of the hospital, what can help him heal faster. BPC, TB-500.. anything else?

I’m still in high school jackass
You give the impression that you are suffering in your real day to day life. be honest, do your parent love you? do you have enough friends? and I mean people who actually prioritize you as you as their #1? are you very unattractive? actually no point in asking considering you'll probably lie on the forum to gaslight yourself anyways

My good friend had a bad accident. Lots of broken bones. Once he gets out of the hospital, what can help him heal faster. BPC, TB-500.. anything else?
Most important: Quality sleep, well rounded nutrition with good nutrient intake, proper and consistent PT. If he's so inclined: Testosterone if he's deficient, rGH, and the peptides you mentioned.

Most important: Quality sleep, well rounded nutrition with good nutrient intake, proper and consistent PT. If he's so inclined: Testosterone if he's deficient, rGH, and the peptides you mentioned.
Aye. It's important to remember we don't have a drug for every problem. Jabbing peptides doesn't in any way make up for time, patience, and proper rest.

Honestly, I'd bet money that having good insurance matters more than using peptides. Not because your doctors are better, but because you'd be stressed out about money while you should be recovering.

Show up, hang out with him, help him with chores and taking care of his affairs while he's laid up. He'd appreciate that more than the peptides anyhow.

Further to Buns post:

BPC, TB-500, HGH will be your main-stays, and give wolverine like healing.

Low dose var, collagen (albeit can just get this from a good diet), and glucosamine won't hurt.

Then it's just time, rest, and rehab.

Further to Buns post:

BPC, TB-500, HGH will be your main-stays, and give wolverine like healing.

Low dose var, collagen (albeit can just get this from a good diet), and glucosamine won't hurt.

Then it's just time, rest, and rehab.

Thank you both! He will be doing all of that. As far as the supplements, he does have Testosterone, not HGH though. He always tags onto my orders so fortunately I know what he's got. If you've never taken HGH, is that something you would want to start taking during recovery. I'm just thinking of side effects and the unknown. Besides all of the broken bones, he also has a punctured lung from one of the cracked ribs.

Didn't think of Collagen, but I know his wife takes it, so I'll let her know to share it and get some glucosamine if they don't have it.

Last edited:
Back