Qingdao Sigma Chemical Co., Ltd (International, US, EU, Canada and Australia domestic

Var alone should reduce his natural test, so I would take it with exogenous test. Some people say it won't, but most experiences I've read of var only cycles lead to symptoms of low test. It's probably dose-dependent to some degree. I've never searched out bloodwork to prove it since I never plan on doing it alone.
It also tends to mess with lipid and liver numbers.
I would skip the var and go with the diet route if collagen is a concern. I don't think the small possible benefit is worth the risk here, especially while his body is recovering and he might be on a bunch of prescription meds.
BPC, TB, and HGH are what I would take for sure. Also cruise/cruise+ (not blast) on test to help fight muscle loss.
This is damn good advice! Thank you. Do you have any recommendations for dosing for the BPC, TB, and HGH? I had rotator cuff surgery repair last week and I'm currently taking 1 mg/day of BPC split am/pm, 5 mg TB/week split Mon/Thur, and 3.5 iu HGH/day split am/pm. I'm already out of my sling which is not supposed to happen until week 4. Also on Test/Primo cruise+ dosage since I'm already back to the gym and working out the non-injured side.

What's everyone's experience when shipping to Canada?

Do you use China post or express?
Do you use a reshipping service?
Do you use your real name and home address, or ship it to a PO box?
Have you ever had your package seized?
Is there anything else I should be aware off?

What's everyone's experience when shipping to Canada?

Do you use China post or express?
Do you use a reshipping service?
Do you use your real name and home address, or ship it to a PO box?
Have you ever had your package seized?
Is there anything else I should be aware off?
China post, always insurance, real name, yes had packs seized. I've had orders take 4 weeks and up to 14 weeks.

Well guys I'm guessing @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals has blocked me from ordering for bringing up that i received floaters and told other members to check their vials.
It's the only reason I can think that he won't respond to me. So if u have any issues don't post about them if u want to continue ordering. I wasn't even mad about it, just wanted to let everyone know for harm reduction.

Well guys I'm guessing @Qingdao Sigma Chemicals has blocked me from ordering for bringing up that i received floaters and told other members to check their vials.
It's the only reason I can think that he won't respond to me. So if u have any issues don't post about them if u want to continue ordering. I wasn't even mad about it, just wanted to let everyone know for harm reduction.

I highly doubt this. Calm down.

I too had some sort of cum-looking gunk in my BPC. It wouldn’t draw so I trashed the vial; its inexpensive stuff.

My guess is, it looked like something warm caused the peptide to tighten up and solidify a bit, a lot like a salt burn type situation with jizz in the warm bath.

QSC let us know :)

I highly doubt this. Calm down.

I too had some sort of cum-looking gunk in my BPC. It wouldn’t draw so I trashed the vial; its inexpensive stuff.

My guess is, it looked like something warm caused the peptide to tighten up and solidify a bit, a lot like a salt burn type situation with jizz in the warm bath.

QSC let us know :)
So, you’re saying its ok to have jizz looking stuff in your vials because it’s inexpensive? Get that mentality out of here, this is why they don’t care if their quality is deteriorating some more because of guys like you letting this slide.

I understand not making a big deal about it like a bitch but to outright letting the source know it’s alright is cocksucking in another level.

So, you’re saying its ok to have jizz looking stuff in your vials because it’s inexpensive? Get that mentality out of here, this is why they don’t care if their quality is deteriorating some more because of guys like you letting this slide.

I understand not making a big deal about it like a bitch but to outright letting the source know it’s alright is cocksucking in another level.

Sorry I’ll refrain from using the smiley face as to not sound like a cocksucker.

Pretty common on these forums for people to have vials they trash for safety then use the other vials from the same batch without making some testosterone fueled demand for a refund or to burn down Tracy’s office or some shit.

Sorry I’ll refrain from using the smiley face as to not sound like a cocksucker.

Pretty common on these forums for people to have vials they trash for safety then use the other vials from the same batch without making some testosterone fueled demand for a refund or to burn down Tracy’s office or some shit.
Common yes, ok no. As a harm reduction forum, we should be asking these vendors to do better for us, not us accepting worse quality. The board is aimed for our betterment not for the sources here.

This has been discussed for years, and we have advised people to avoid the oils and brew their own instead if they have the capacity and time to do so. However, not everyone can resist the “bargain”.

End of the day, make the source know Meso do not accept low quality and they should improve which will make their company grow more in revenue and costumer base, so win win in both sides.

Yup. They get salty if you call them out for floaters.

Is it really worth it for them to be petty over some bullshit? I've spoken my mind here and i'm sure they know who I am and they still talk to me.

Has anyone had a vial of BPC-157 from QSC go cloudy on them when reconstituting with BAC water? My most recent vial is cloudy with some floaties in it. The last 5 vials I opened were fine, completely clear and I cracked another one after I got the cloudy result and reconstituted it with the same BAC water and that one mixed clear just like my first 5 vials. There is definitely something up with the cloudy vial. It's not my BAC water. The question is, what is that stuff floating around and is it still safe to pin? It doesn't appear to be mixed in properly so I could just suck around it, probably. Just wondering if anyone else had had something similar happened and used it anyway? I'm not sure if it's worth the risk.
Another question... Does QSC offer refund or credit when you get dodgy vials like this? It's the first order I did with them.
My friend had something like this. Half of the vials dissolved, while some particles remained in the other half. He also noticed that in the second half, before the water was injected, there were crystals instead of the typical "powder".

Defending a source who sends you a vial of semen is definitely normal. Way to stand up for the community.

How many floaters? In all vials?

Has anyone had a vial of BPC-157 from QSC go cloudy on them when reconstituting with BAC water? My most recent vial is cloudy with some floaties in it. The last 5 vials I opened were fine, completely clear and I cracked another one after I got the cloudy result and reconstituted it with the same BAC water and that one mixed clear just like my first 5 vials. There is definitely something up with the cloudy vial. It's not my BAC water. The question is, what is that stuff floating around and is it still safe to pin? It doesn't appear to be mixed in properly so I could just suck around it, probably. Just wondering if anyone else had had something similar happened and used it anyway? I'm not sure if it's worth the risk.
Another question... Does QSC offer refund or credit when you get dodgy vials like this? It's the first order I did with them.

I've had some cloudy vials and used them without problems. Sometimes they clear up, which I prefer, but I still use them if they're a little cloudy (no floating chunks tho).

How many floaters? In all vials?
During the promo just got the 4 kits of test cyp and started checking them, 1 had a big fiber and at least 10 out of the first 15 had tiny very hard to see filter fibers in them so I just decided to filter them all to be safe. I posted about it so others would check theirs better.

Didn't care to make a huge deal about it bc I didn't care for a refund or anything.

This is damn good advice! Thank you. Do you have any recommendations for dosing for the BPC, TB, and HGH? I had rotator cuff surgery repair last week and I'm currently taking 1 mg/day of BPC split am/pm, 5 mg TB/week split Mon/Thur, and 3.5 iu HGH/day split am/pm. I'm already out of my sling which is not supposed to happen until week 4. Also on Test/Primo cruise+ dosage since I'm already back to the gym and working out the non-injured side.

That's pretty similar to what I did after a moderate pec tear. I think it helped.

Sounds like your protocol is working quite well also.

Back